ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴏᴜᴛ

╰┈NEW YORK CTY, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We all sat down with our drinks, "so please, explain how did you forgive Jack so easily?" Emily asked, and I took a sip of my drink, "yesterday morning, Ryan called me and told me that Jack's story was right, and she pushed herself on him and how he tried to get her off of him. So, of course, I wanted Ryan to pick me up, but instead, Jack picked me up. He wanted to talk about last night, but I wanted to talk to him when we got to his apartment." I explained.

"let me tell you this after you left; Jack was pissed off," Cat added, and Emily agreed. I nodded and continued, "when we made it to the apartment, we went up to his room, and before we could talk about it, we kinda had a make-out session," I mumbled the last part; they held back laughter,

"did you make-up or make out," Cat teased and laughed,

"We did both, so shut up," I retorted and took a drink of my coffee.

"Well, at least we aren't fighting anymore." I pointed out that they both agreed. It's like his words rang in my ears from yesterday.

"Stay by my side; it doesn't have to be forever. Even if it's just for now."

˗ˏˋᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
We were on the plane waiting for it to take off; I wanted a video of Jack and me. I started recording myself until I moved it to Jack. He looked at it and kissed me. He pulled away, and I gasped, "post that, see what happens," he joked and put an arm around me; I rolled my eyes and placed my head on his shoulder.

We were on this plane for 5 hours; I always hated riding planes, but we had to make traveling would be faster and easier. I was on my computer editing some videos and photos as the sun was setting; I sighed as I didn't want to edit all of these things, but I had to, or else I would have nothing to post on social media or send to my publisher. Then, I felt Jack put his head on my shoulder and watch me edit.

After a while, I was over-editing things, and Jack was on his laptop doing something. They had been working on the new tour document episode. I leaned my head back, but the seat was hard and painful to sit in; after a while, I soon fell asleep.