ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴀᴍ

╰┈SAN FRANCISCO, CA
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Today we held private graduation for Adam since he missed his due to the tour, so Ryan and I flew out with Dad, Cat, Emily, and some of our close friends. We brought graduation robes and hats to wear during it; we got chairs set out, and we put a lot of effort into ensuring Adam had good graduation since he didn't get to his actual one. I was helping set up chairs, and then Cat and Emily showed up,

"look who is here!" Cat shouted, and Savannah hugged them,

"who is ready to go to paradise soon?" Emily asked; Ryan and Savannah looked at them weirdly, "They are joining us for the rest of the tour, and they are staying with us in Honolulu," I explained, and The girls started to celebrate.

I smiled and helped finish setting up the chairs, and soon, everyone arrived, and we handed out the graduation gowns so they could put them over their clothes. Emily went to surprise Adam and help him get around.

Austin, Ryan, and I were talking as we waited to get told to take our seats since Adam was coming. We were soon told he was coming, and we took our seats. I got my phone out to record Adam; soon, we were sitting quietly as he walked toward us. "Oh my god," he gasped, walking down the middle like a bride.

When he made it to the front, he looked so happy and was smiling at us; he started his speech about his hard work, how happy and proud he was, and how he couldn't be here today if it weren't for everyone.

He finished his little speech, and we threw our hats up in the air and clapped for him. We got up and congratulations him and hugged him. He looked so happy, surrounded by the people who loved and supported him.

Austin took a picture of Dad and us together. "Let's get a picture of the guys with their girlfriends." Emily stood next to Adam, Cat walked over to Ryan, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, and I picked Savannah up. "Already, Get ready to pose and 1,2,3," Austin said and took pictures of us. It was now just Adam and Emily taking photographs. A couple of my old friends walk up to Savannah and me.

"You finally got a girlfriend, Jack!" Seth said and lightly shoved me; Aaron flicked my hat, "Yeah, unlike you two shitheads." I laughed; they rolled their eyes and looked at the blonde beside me. I wrapped my arm around her until Cat ran over and pulled Savannah away from me.

"I have to show you something," Cat beamed, and they walked away.

"we should hang out when you return from the tour," Seth suggested, and I shrugged.

"I'll see if I have time; I'm going to be busy over the next month," I explained.

Ryan walked over, "I can't be babysitting Cat and Sav; they're a handful," he joked and slapped my shoulder.

"They are fine without us watching them; what could go wrong?" I answered.

"A lot," Ryan confessed,

I laughed, and he handed me a drink, "they're over there talking with Emily about What Savannah wants for her birthday." Ryan explained and pointed them over on the grass, "speaking of which, did you get everything for her present?" I nodded as I took a drink.

"Yeah, everything is ready; I just needed to know if she wants to go out with it," I stated.

"what are you doing for her birthday?" Seth asked.

sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack and I were lying in bed, talking about anything that came to mind, "can't you believe that you're going to be 22 in two days?" Jack asked, and I shrugged.

"I am going to feel the same I did the day before," I stated.

"Still, my baby is going to be 22; I remember when I first met you," Jack faked, crying, and I laughed. "Don't worry, you are still going to have your baby," I clarified and kissed him. He shrugged and pulled me closer to him.