ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴄᴋ

╰┈HONOLULU, HI
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I woke up to the bed empty; I thought Jack would be passed out since he would have a lousy hangover. I sighed and grabbed my phone; it was just social media telling who followed me, liked, or commented on my posts. I sat my phone down and stared at the ceiling.

These days felt like a blur; time was moving so fast that I couldn't keep up. My stomach growled, which told me to get up for the day. I stood up and realized that I was in my underwear and one of Jack's shirts. "How the hell did my shorts come off?" I asked myself and pulled them back on.

I grabbed my phone and walked out to the living room as Adam was sitting on the couch; Ryan was on the floor, pointing a finger and scolding the oldest for letting Jack and him get so drunk last night as Jack was sitting in a chair with his foot on the coffee table, playing around with his guitar. He had no care to join Ryan in scolding Adam; instead, his fingers glazed the strings as he played a soft, light tune often that only could be heard when it was about dead silent.

I walked to the kitchen, trying to find something to eat, but we had barely been there, and the fridge was bare of food that a starved mouse wouldn't even want to find something to eat in here.

I sighed and walked to the backdoor, which led me to the backyard with an inground pool, a bar, and chairs and tables. I breathed in the warm tropical air and sat down; my mind was blank, with no thoughts. I felt so tired and hungry. Never should have drunk, I finally thought; the door opened, only I didn't turn around to see who had joined me. Instead, a strong arm pulled me close to their chest, and the smell of pine and peppermint filled my nose.

I didn't look at him; he set his head on top of mine; I stared at the blue water that filled the large pool. Neither of us spoke a word stuck in our heads. Then, finally, Jack broke the silence, "you want to go to the beach today?" he inquired, and I shrugged.

"don't you have a headache or something?" I asked,

"yeah, but I don't want to be stuck in a house all day when the weather is so nice." He said, and I nodded,

"I'll pack some medicine for your head when we are out," I told him, and he nodded; I stood up and walked to the pool.

"Also, how did my pants come off last night?" I asked him; he said, "you said that you were hot, so I took them for you last night; trust me, we didn't do anything sexual." He explained and kissed my cheek; I sighed in relief as if nothing had happened between us last night.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
We took the rental car as Adam would drive; Emily was sitting in the passenger seat, and Jack and I were behind them as Ryan and Cat were behind us. We parked and went to the beach, where we planned to stay all day. We walked on the warm sand as the bright blue waves crashed together.

We found a spot to set our stuff down, and Austin met us. The guys pulled their shirts off and were about to run to the water until we stopped them "hold up, you need sunscreen!" Emily yelled, and they came running back to us; Austin put his own on, and I helped Jack put his on since he was rushing,

Cat made sure Ryan was putting it everywhere, and Emily didn't need to help Adam since he was mature and applied enough of it by himself. Finally, I finished and wiped my hands off; the guys went back running to the water as I couldn't swim, but I didn't care. "You guys can go out with the boys; I'll be fine here," I told the others.

"We're fine; I don't want to leave you out; besides, I don't want a fish at my feet." Cat joked at the end, and we all laughed; we sat on the blanket we had brought and watched the blue waves. I lightly snickered as the others were throwing each other around in the water, or more like Jack knocking Ryan around, which caused him to fall. "Oh my lord," Emily laughed; I looked at her, "you see those idiots," I pointed to them, and she nodded.

"yeah, but those are our idiots." She added, and I agreed,

"yeah, but some beach hookers don't know that as they are giving them the fuck me eyes," Cat whispered, and I looked over at a group of girls hitting the guys. I felt jealous as some girls thought that Jack was available to them. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they know they are taken," I smirked and stood up.

Emily and Cat followed me as we walked to the water, and the guys came swimming toward us "what you girls up to?" Adam asked and hugged Emily, "just got bored, that's all." Cat confessed.

"I got an idea," Ryan suggested, picked Cat, and threw her in the water. We laughed, and Cat walked, "I wasn't planning on smelling like sea salt, but ok," Cat muttered and shook her head. "I also got water in my ears." She added. Jack walked over to me and looked at me up and down,

"liking the outfit, who did you get it from?" he asked; I was wearing his blue and green striped bummerland outfit; instead of buttoning the shirt up, I put it over a white tank top. "Oh, I found it in my boyfriend's suitcase," I explained, and he laughed,

"he must have some good fashion sense," I shrugged,

"Sometimes," he lightly glared at me.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
»»——————¤——————««
When the sun started to set, it was raining as we drove home. We got In the car, and this time Ryan was driving instead; the sun was still shining as we went back; Jack looked over at my side and then started to freak out.

"Oh my fucking god," he gasped and unbuckled, leaning over me to record the shining rainbow. His face was like a little kid who could get candy from a candy shop. "Jack, get back in your seat and buckle up before we get pulled over," Ryan said and looked behind for a quick second. He got back in his seat, buckled up like his brother asked, and posted the video on his Instagram.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
»»——————¤——————««
We made it back to the house without getting pulled over. Everyone got a shower, and Austin stayed with us for the rest of our time. I walked into my and Jack's room, and Jack was sitting on the bed; I moved to my side of the mattress and snuggled up to his side.

I looked at him as he looked down at me. We held eye contact as my green eyes mixed with Jack's chocolate brown eyes. I ran my hand down his face, shaping his jawline with my slim fingers, "I love you." he whispered to me, and I grinned, "I love you too," I answered, climbing onto his lap. he laughed, making me feel all tingly and good inside. "to the moon and back."

"cheesy," he cringed,

"Like you have any room to talk," I teased and brushed my lips against his, trailing my fingers along his features. Our lips connected as one; my body was squeezed against his, chests glued to each other, though his hands found their way down to my waist, pushing me against him.

I parted my mouth, allowing his tongue to slip, and my hands rummaged through his hair, combing through his curly locks. His arms embraced me; his hands moved upwards and ran through my hair, making my heart excited. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he kept kissing me, our lips moving ideally.

Nothing else mattered, just the two of us, against each other, loving each other; all I cared about was him. he held me tightly, and I wrapped my arms around his body, sinking into him. I cut the world out, zoning everything off and thinking of nothing but Jack.

My stomach fluttered, my heart racing as our mouths parted and soft noises escaped us. Jack's hands fit perfectly around my body, and he moved his mouth to my jaw, kissing every inch. I smiled to myself though I knew he couldn't see my grin.

"Jack," I hummed, "Jack." he stopped kissing me, looking up, face filled with innocence.

"don't." he raised an eyebrow, not understanding my command. "don't what?"

"only kissing, only lips," I stated, pecking his lips quickly; he grinned. "yes, ma'am," he joked. I laughed before he nibbled my lips, kissing me longer, biting slightly down on my lips. I grunted but soon forgot about the pain as his hands slid under my sweatshirt and rubbed my lower stomach soothingly. His warm hands sent shivers down me, but I pulled myself into him more and soon warmed up again.

The heat of his body alone could keep me warm. He was so familiar with my body, his hands quickly finding their way around me. Both of us were losing our breath, our chests heaving in uneven patterns, and we pulled away, Jack staring into my eyes.