sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

╰┈IRVINE, CA
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
It was my birthday; I finally turned 22; all day, my family sent me happy birthday messages, and Jack had been spoiling me by bringing me breakfast in bed and taking me shopping. But you are probably wondering how I ended up in a tattoo parlor getting a tattoo.

Let me explain, Emily, Cat, and I got our nails and feet done, and we drove around the city until we passed a tattoo parlor. I confessed I always wanted a small tattoo.

The meaning behind the tattoo is that the mushroom represents me since I love mushrooms, and the butterflies represent my childhood dog, as she loved to chase butterflies around the backyard. She was my true best friend; losing her hurt me significantly, but I know she is in a better place.

"I wasn't expecting to get tattooed on my birthday, but here I am." I joked as I held Cat's hand, "we should call the boys to get their reaction." Emily suggested; we agreed, and I pulled out my phone and facetime Jack; he picked up a piece of toast in his mouth; took it out, and smiled "hi love," he said,

"get Ryan and Adam," I beamed, and he called them over.

"I'm getting a tattoo," I announced, and Jack spit out his toast,

"What!" He shouted; I turned the camera to the tattooed-covered guy tattooing me,

"what is it?" Adam asked,

"It's a mushroom with butterflies around it," I explained and showed them a close-up.

"Does your parents know?" Ryan asked.

"I already talked to my dad, and he said that it's my body and I can do what I want with it, but I haven't called my mom; I'll call her after I'm done talking to you guys," I explained, and Ryan and Adam told their goodbyes.

"Ok, love you," Jack said and kissed the screen.

"Love you too, weirdo," I giggled and hung up the phone.

I called my mom, and the second I told her I was getting s tattoo, she shouted at me on the phone. I rolled my eyes at her words of me being too young and immature to think of such a stupid idea.

I had to remind her that I'm 22 and can make my own decisions, though she was so mad at me that she hung up. I didn't care if she was pissed at me since she didn't care about me and treated me like shit as I got older.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
The boys argued about where we were going since I wanted everyone to think about where we should go. "Nothing with a bar Jack," Adam stated from the bathroom where he was doing his hair; Jack rolled his eyes at his older brother.

"I wasn't going to suggest taking my girlfriend out to a bar for her birthday!" he exclaimed as he put his shoes on.

"Yes, you would; you wanted to take dad to a bar for fathers day, so don't use your younger brother's tricks on me," Adam shouted and walked out of the bathroom,

"let me say this, Jack, keep your big mouth shut, and Adam stop having an attitude," Ryan exclaimed and stood up from his chair; they agreed, not wanting to fight with the middleman. We went to a nice restaurant for my birthday, just the six of us.

The brothers wore white button-ups and black dress pants; Jack trimmed his facial hair and got a haircut so he didn't look like a mess; Ryan wore black suspenders with his, shaved his facial hair, and did his hair nicely. Adam matched it with a black tie; his hair was in a nice bun.