ꜰɪʀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

╰┈➤ NEW YORK CTY, NY
୨⎯ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I heard Savannah groan at Ryan's words, "what's wrong?" I asked and looked at her. "I don't feel like going out tonight." She explained and threw my tennis ball up in the air. "Okay, hold on," I set a shirt down and walked to the living room where Ryan was putting his shoes on, "Hey Ryan, Savannah and I don't feel like going out tonight; you, Cat, Adam, and Emily can go out; Savannah and I are fine here," I explained; Ryan stood up.

"you guys sure? we can all hang out here." Ryan offered,

"I'm not going to let me and Savannah stop you guys from having a good time tonight," I explained.

Ryan looked at me and huffed at his defeat as he finished getting around. "Alright, we'll go out; I'll probably be home around nine," Ryan confessed and grabbed his car keys, "I want to come back home to an apartment building that's not on fire," Ryan remarked.

"you think I would do that?" Ryan stared at me and walked towards the door. "Bye, Savannah," Ryan shouted, then looked at me and waved. "I'll see you later," he walked out and shut the door behind him.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Savannah and I were sitting in the living room, flicking through the TV, trying to find something to watch. "TV sucks these days," I commented as I tossed the remote next to me; Savannah agreed and set her phone down. "We could do face masks, bake something, order take-out, or watch a movie." She offered, I smiled, and we walked to the bathroom. I leaned against the counter as I watched her dig through her bag to find some facemasks. She pulled out two facemasks and jumped on the counter, "look at me; I need to know what your skin is like." she said, I turned to her, and she began to graze over my face lightly. "Your face is kinda oily and dry, but no worries, with me around, we will get rid of that." I smiled as she jumped down and looked through her bag. She pulled out different kinds of bottles and tools.

"You're in good hands, Mr. Met," she giggled; I smiled at her, "Well, I hope so," she handed a bottle and told me to wash my face. After that, she jumped on the counter, and I held her waist, "this going to help with your dry skin," she said and held up a facemask spatula and a blue facemask tube. She squeezed some on the spatial. I cringed at the cold feeling when it came in contact with my skin.

When she finished with my face, she put a light pink one on her face. We looked in the mirror when she took a picture of us to post on social media, "let's order some food," I declared and pulled her to the living room. We returned to the living room; I sat and pulled her down. She sat between my legs as we talked about what we wanted for dinner. We decided to get Chipotle delivered to the apartment, and I handed her my phone so that she could place her order in then I made mine. I clicked the order button as our order would take 35 minutes, and we waited for the face masks to finish drying.

We sat there in comfortable silence; I watched Savannah play with my fingers, and she compared our hand sizes "you have some huge hands, Jack," she teased; I laughed, "Maybe you just have some small hands Savi," I remarked, wrapping an arm around her, placing many kisses on her cheek, she giggles. Her hands held onto my arm as she tried to curl up into a ball. The alarm on her phone went off, telling us it had been 15 minutes since we put these face masks on.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
We took the face masks off and waited for the food to arrive. I got up from my spot on the couch, walked to my bedroom, and grabbed a guitar and a chair. I came back out and sat down in the chair. I began to play the guitar softly, thinking of a song that would match the guitar's melody.

"Dear Winter, I hope you like your name," I sang lightly; Savannah looked up from her phone and started to sing with me. Then, there was a knock on the door, and Shay began to bark at the door. "Shay, it's just our food; you're okay," I shouted and pushed the dog back from the front door and used my leg to block her from running out of the apartment. The door dash driver handed me our food; I said thanks and shut the door. "The food here," I announced, and Savannah came trotting over to me "finally,"

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Savi and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie until The front door opened. "We're back; Hi, Shaybear, were you a good girl while I was gone," Ryan said in a high-pitched voice; I heard him set his keys down, then talk to Shay in a baby voice as he petted her. I felt a rugged grip on my shoulder as I looked up to Adam gripping my shoulder, and there stood next to him, Emily, Cat, and Ryan.

"How was the double date?" I asked,

"good, happy I came back home to a not burned-down apartment," Ryan teased.

I rolled my eyes and paused the movie. "Who's this?" Cat asked, looking down at Savannah, "this is Savannah; remember we talked about her and Jack at the restaurant," Adam clarified.

୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I sat up; Cat and Emily said hi to me and asked if I wanted to hang out with them tomorrow before leaving with the guys. Emily was about up to Adam's shoulder; she had straight brown hair that shoulder-length with big brown eyes. Cat was a couple of inches shorter than Ryan; she had beautifully tan skin, and her hair was long, straight, and black, matching her brown, almost black eyes.

They looked terrific, I agreed, and we got each other's phone numbers, I offered to help them take off their makeup, and they agreed. We walked to the bathroom. Ryan and Adam let the girls where some of their clothes to be comfortable. They changed, and we were standing or sitting on the counter in the bathroom, talking and laughing. "So Savannah, are you and Jack dating? It's okay if you don't want to talk about it," Emily asked and looked at me. I blushed at the question and shut the bathroom door.

"No, Jack and I aren't dating, but I am starting to develop feelings for him," I confessed, and They nodded, "Ryan told us that you're a fan of their music, and he invited you to join them on tour." Cat explained, "are you going on the world tour?" Emily added, Shit, I forgot about the world tour. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know about that; I only agreed to the United States tour." We moved on from the topic and talked about our lives. When we finished, weird things were playing from a prominent speaker in Ryan's room.

We went into the bedroom to Jack on Ryan's bed with a microphone in his hand. Every time he talked into the microphone, his voice would change. We all took turns saying stupid shit in the microphone until it got boring, and we all were bored. Soon Jack pulled out a thing of cards and sat in front of Shay; he held them out of his hand, offering her one; she took one out of the middle of the stack and chewed on the card.

"what's her card?" Ryan questioned,

"is she destroying it?" Adam asked, but instead of taking the card away from the large dog, Jack pulled one from the stack and yelled, "Is this your card?"

"Jack, get the card away from her before she tries eating it," Ryan said; Jack tried to pull the card from the dog, but she fought back. So they played tug-of-war with the paper card until she let go, and Jack flew back, hitting his head on the floor.

"Remind me never to play cards with Shay," Jack groaned as he sat up. Now that I think of it, I don't think it's a bad idea to tour around these three fools. Maybe this will be fun with them these weeks of traveling around the country. If this goes well, perhaps I'll go on the world tour with them. I'll think about it if they're okay with it.