ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇsᴛ

╰┈HONOLULU, HI
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I woke up to noises from the kitchen and laughing; I sat up to Ryan and Jack cooking and having one of their phones set up, probably doing a live stream. I groaned and stretched from sleeping for a couple of hours. I stood up and walked to the kitchen and walked behind Jack to get something to drink; Ryan was cooking something on the stove as Jack was mixing something up.

"what else do we add to the sauce," Jack wrapped his arm around my waist.

"What have you already added?" Ryan asked,

"Soy sauce, whip cream-"

"What the hell did you add!" Ryan cut him off.

Jack looked at him and smiled "wrong recipe,"

"We have another question, and it's weird?" Jack commented, "what is it?" I asked, and Jack read it out, "does Jack smoke weed before a show which causes him to dance weirdly." Ryan laughed, and Jack chuckled. "Um, no, I guess I dance the way I do since I don't know how to dance," Jack explained, and I laughed.

"What are you eating!" Jack exclaimed when he looked down at me, "a s'mores chocolate bar." I replied, and Jack sighed, "we are making dinner," I shrugged and laid my head on his bicep, "where did the others go,"

"Went to rent a golf cart for when we are here," Ryan said to me, and I nodded, "what happened to those cupcakes we brought from that bakery? I never got to try one." I questioned; Ryan turned around and looked at "those were your guy's cupcakes." he exclaimed, and we nodded "oh shit, we ate them since they were in the fridge." I sighed, and Jack slapped his hand on his face, "seriously, Ry," he sighed.

"it ok, Savi; when we return to Vegas, I'll buy you some," Jack confessed, and I nodded,

"Sorry," Ryan apologized,

"it's ok, at least they got eaten," I mumbled, and we looked at the chat.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
At the show's end, we would usually bend down and say goodbye instead as Ryan and Adam walked up to the screen. I walked to the middle of the stage, soaking wet, looking into the silent crowd of fans who never left us and stayed to see us where we were now.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we can finally say that the world's smallest violin has an audience," I spoke and threw my hat out to the crowd as they went wild. I ran up to my brothers, and like we usually do, we bent down as the screen covered us. As the lights went out and we ran to the back.

As the three of us looked at each other and hugged each other. "We did it!" Ryan cheered; Austin's camera was snapping pictures of us, and we pulled away. The girls came running to us and were proud of us; Savannah and I stood there hugging each other, not saying a word, unlike the others. "I love you," she confessed and kissed me; I smiled in the kiss and grabbed her face. When we pulled away, we all cheered and smiled, "let's get drunk bitches!" Cat shouted, and Emily and Savannah joined it, "they are going to be a riot," Ryan confessed; Adam and I agreed.

As we drove back to the house, though we made jokes about getting drunk, we weren't planning on spending our day tomorrow having a hangover. When we returned home, Jack carried me from the car inside and threw me over the couch. I bounced off the couch and onto the floor.

"How about we do a couple of shots just to celebrate?" Cat asked and pulled out shot glasses; we all agreed, "we should do that TikTok trend where we go into a room by ourselves and record which one we think will get the drunkest. But instead, each couple tells which couple will get the drunkest," Cat suggested as Adam poured shots for each of us.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Cat set her phone up to record, and The couple that was up first was Adam and Emily; Emily pressed the record button, "hi, we are Emily and Adam, and we think the couple that will get the drunkest will be Jack and Savannah." Adam explained.

"since it's Jack and Savannah," Emily added; they took their shots, laughed, and stopped the camera from recording them. They exited the room, "Ryan, Cat, it's your turn." Emily called out, and the two got up and grabbed their shots.

The couple entered the room and started to record. "Hey, we are Cat and Ryan, and we think Adam and Emily will get the drunkest since they can't hold their liquor." Cat explained, Ryan laughed, and they down their shots and stopped recording, they walked out, and it was finally Jack and Savannah's turn. They stood up and walked to the room; Savannah pressed the screen to start recording.

"Hello, we are Jack and Savannah, and we believe Cat and Ryan will get the drunkest. Because Ryan is a lightweight, Cat doesn't mind having a hangover." Jack explained, and they took their shots and stopped recording. The two walked out of the room and back to the others. "Well, watch the videos and see who is right by the night's end," Savannah suggested. The six of them watched the videos back and laughed at the reasons "first off, Jack, I'm not a lightweight," Ryan remarked and rolled his eyes.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Cat and I were sitting on the loveseat together on our phones; I was on my third drink, and Cat was on her second; Emily and Adam were cuddled on the other couch as Adam was also on his second, and Emily was on her third. But don't get me started on Jack and Ryan. They both wasted, Ryan went to the bathroom, and Jack left to lie down. "Can you two go check on the others?" Adam asked as he took a drink; we nodded and stood up; Cat and I went to mine and Jack's room to see if he was okay, only the bed was empty, so we went to the bathroom.

We pressed our ears since weird noises were coming from inside; it was Jack and Ryan singing; Cat started to record as we opened the door to Jack and Ryan having a bath together in their boxers "wwooodddy'sss rrounnndhhooussee," they slurred together, we held back laughing as they started to laugh like mad men. "What the hell?" I questioned as Cat stopped recording, we walked in more, and the two looked at us.

"Savi!" Jack yelled and raised his arms at me, "I missed you!" I smiled at him, and he had the goofiest smile. "Join us?" Ryan blabbed; Cat shook her head.

"come on, Ry, let's get you to bed," she said, and he stood up from the tub, and he used Jack's head to help himself up.

"watch it!" Jack whined and rubbed his head; Cat smiled and picked up Ryan's clothes "get a towel and let go get in bed; how does that sound?" She said and held his face in her hand. He smiled and nodded, they walked out of the bathroom, and I looked down at the tall boy staring up at me.

"Are you going to get out?" I asked and sat down on the towel lid; he shrugged, moved around, and leaned his head on the wall behind him. "Jack, don't you want to go to bed? You said you wanted to." I pleaded, but he closed his eyes and didn't listen to me. "The water is going to get cold, Jack, and you don't like cold water," I remarked, and he looked at me, "fine," he sighed and stood up; I grabbed him a towel, and he wrapped it around his waist, I picked up his clothes, and we walked to the bedroom.

We walked in, and I set Jack's clothes next to his suitcase as he plopped down on the bed, "what do you want to wear?" I asked as I opened his briefcase. "Shorts," he mumbled, and I looked through until I found a pair of black and white shorts and threw them at him. "There, put them on," I yawned as I stood up from my spot on the floor. I took my hair down as Jack was putting his shorts on. I turned around as he plopped on the bed; I smiled and got on my side of the bed "Jack, come here," I suggested, and he moved so he would lie in my arms for the rest of the night. "I love you," he slurred before closing his eyes. I kissed his head. "I love you too." Before falling asleep.