ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

╰┈NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I opened my eyes as the sun rose; I started to move until an arm stopped me from moving. "Jackkkk," I groaned and brought the K more out in his name. His phone started to ding every second; then I remembered it was Jack's birthday.

"Jack, Jack, babe" he opened his eyes slowly. "Happy birthday!" I grinned, His right eye peeked open slightly, and I laid another kiss on his cheek, pulling back to give him space. He turned to his side and squinted his eyes open slowly.

"My birthday?" He asked like an oblivious child, "Yes, silly, your birthday." I laughed. He hummed in response, scooting himself closer to me. His face was now only inches from mine.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, and Ryan walked in. "Happy Birthday, Jackie; we have to be at the airport soon" I sat up and looked down at Jack, who had grabbed his phone "holy shit," he smiled, and I looked at his phone as the phone was full of fans wishing him a happy birthday.

Shay stood up from the bed, walked over to the closed door, and pawed at it; Jack got up and opened the door for her. She walked out; Jack picked his clothes up from his dresser, pulls d off his shorts, and put on some sweatpants as he put on deodorant and pulled on his shirt. I got up, put on a bra, and fixed my sweatpants and shirt. Jack ensured his suitcases were ready as I put some socks on and slipped on my shoes.

"I can't believe you're already leaving," I pouted, and Jack hugged me tightly; He placed his cheek on my head as I nuzzled into him, "remember, you can call or text me anytime before a show; I will answer." I nodded, and we stayed there for a bit, enjoying the time we had left together.

I knew that this apart of Jack's job, and he loves singing and dancing for fans, but I couldn't help my anxiety; I told Jack about it, and he always made sure I took my medication but sometimes even it couldn't stop the sickening thoughts and feeling of fear.

He let go of me so I could finish getting around; I walked to the bathroom and flicked the light on; I washed my face and patted it dry; it was too early in the morning for makeup; besides, when I drop them off, I'll back here and fall asleep.

I put my hair up and shut the light off; Ryan and Adam were in the living room talking; I walked back to Jack's room as he closed his suitcase and brought the handle up. "You ready to go," I asked; he looked up at me and nodded; I went out the door as Jack shut the light off and followed me to the living room.

"Time to get the show on the road," Ryan yawned and grabbed his keys. Jack handed his car keys which were unattached from his keychain. I attached them to my keychain with my other keys for my apartment, Jack's new apartment, and this apartment. The guys said their final goodbyes to Shay as she licked their faces as a goodbye.

Once they were finished, We walked to the door, shut off the lights, and walked out. As Ryan locked the door, once the door was closed, we walked to the elevator, and Adam pressed the button as we had to wait for the elevator to come up. There was a ding, and the doors opened; we walked inside. I pressed the lobby button, and the metal doors shut as we went down;

I leaned against Jack, and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the side of my head; the doors opened, and we walked out and towards the parking garage; we walked through the doors and towards Jack's car. I unlocked it, and the three of them put their suitcases in the trunk as I got in the driver's side.

As Ryan and Adam sat in the back, Jack got in the passenger side. I turned the car on and started to pull out of the parking spot. The song "where all the time go " popped up in my head since it felt like the time I spent with Jack flew away quickly.

The car was silent since Ryan fell asleep, and Adam had his earbuds in as Jack sat there with his hand on my thigh. After some time passed, I parked in front of the airport; Adam woke Ryan, and they got out and got their suitcases. Jack and I got out, and Jack got his suitcase and came over to my side of the car as I leaned against the car. "You two head in; I will be in there soon." He called out to his older brothers; They nodded and walked to the doors.

I looked at Jack as he looked at me. "Do you have to go?" I asked,

Jack chuckled. "Yeah, honey. I do. I'm sorry."

"Can you stay for ten more minutes?"

"I can't. I'll be late," he said, pulling up the handle on his bag and rolling it away; I stopped him before he could leave me so soon. "Wait." He sighed quietly and turned around. "Yes. babe?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "I don't get a goodbye kiss?" Jack looked like he was about to cry. "Fuck. Of course, you do. I'm sorry."

He walked over to me, grabbed my face in his hands, and put his lips on mine. While our lips were together, a tear formed in my eye and ran down my cheek. Jack felt it on his cheek and pulled away. "Aww, Savi, It's ok. I'm going to be back so soon." I nodded, sniffling.

He pulled me in for a hug, putting his chin on my head, and cradled me in his arms. "I'll facetime you as soon as I get there, ok?" I nodded in his chest. He hugged me for five more minutes and then sighed.

"Ok. I have to go now. The others are waiting for me." I nodded. "I love you. I love you so much. Go rock the world." He smiled and gave me one last lingering kiss. "I love you too so much."

"See you soon," I sniffled,

"So soon."

By this point, we were both sniffling, and He gave me one last kiss and hug before walking away; I opened the car door, got in, and watched as Jack walked into the airport to meet his brothers; I missed him so much already.

I sat there for a minute or two. Then, finally, I saw a picture of us smiling and laughing behind his steering wheel, which I grabbed and held close as I held back tears as I would be alone without him.