ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴜʏ

╰┈NEW YORK CTY, NY
୨⎯ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I parked in front of a townhouse and texted Ryan so he could let Savannah know that I was there. As I sat in the driver's seat, hoping I could talk to her without her blowing me off, in the corner of my eye. I saw her walk down the steps and towards the car. She wore the clothes she had on last night, her hair was messy, and she looked tired. As she opened the door, "Hey Ry," she mumbled until she sat down and shut the door. "Oh hell no," she sighed when she saw me. I started to drive down the street.

"Ryan told me you listened to his side of the story, and you feel like a bitch now since what you did last night," I explained; she sighed,

"Can we please talk about this at the apartment?" she asked, and I nodded.

୨⎯ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
Jack and Savannah made it inside the apartment, and Shay greeted them at the door. After saying hello to Ryan and they walked to Jack's bedroom. They made it to the bedroom door, he opened it, and Savannah walked in. Jack walked in after her and shut the door "ok, let's talk," Jack announced; Savannah let out a scoff at his sentence but couldn't shake the feeling that he could see right through her bluff. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she realized she was trapped in his bedroom with the person stuck in her thoughts.

The air surrounding the pair was thick with tension. Since the last night of fighting and tears, all bottled up into a single moment. By the time Savannah had turned to face the cause of the pain in her heart, he was mere inches away. His hot breath fanned her face, and his deep brown eyes scanned over her. She could practically feel the heat of his body against hers. "What do you want to talk about?" She breathed, finally managing the courage to meet his eyes.

"Our relationship." He let out; for a moment, neither of them said a word or moved an inch. "Fuck it." Before Savannah could utter a word, his lips were on hers, and his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. All the frustration and resentment between the couple came to play in the harshness of the kiss. It was neither sweet nor soft, not what one would imagine a kiss between a prince and a princess. Instead, it was passionate, playful, and powerful.

Jack was not shy, as evident in how he kissed her. If she was the least bit surprised, he couldn't tell because as soon as his arms rested on the small of her back, she pressed her palms against his chest and leaned into him. She let him take the lead and their mouths molded together in a passionate dance. "We shouldn't be doing this." Savannah gasped as they broke apart for air, chests rising and falling rapidly. "You overthink." He responded, leaning down to capture her lips in his once more. His lips deftly glazed over her neck and attached themselves to the point below her ear.

These sounds only spurred him further as his arms slid down from her waist to the backs of her thighs, urging her to wrap them around him. She complied, and soon her back was against the wall as he continued the assault on her neck. When the pair finally broke away, they took a moment to breathe, panting heavily. Savannah was the first to break the silence, laughing slightly at the compromising position and how they had just spent the last several minutes taking their frustrations out on each other. "What's so funny," Jack smiled as he slowly eased his grip on her thighs, lowering her back to the floor.

"Just not what I'd expected to happen after last night." She shook her head, surprised at how they treated the situation. Savannah had to bite her lip to keep herself from grinning like an idiot, "And what did you expect?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Not making out with you, that's for sure," she laughed and looked away from him.

"I know for a fact that you quite enjoyed what we did," He whispered, pulling her close to him once more and closing the gap between them.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack and I talked it out, and he begged me to give him a second chance. After thinking about it, I agreed to get back together with him. This brings us to now, Ryan and Jack's cousin came over with her newborn son. They were so busy with the tour that they couldn't meet the little guy.

"We already went to see Adam and Emily, and let me tell you, Adam loves him to death, but Jack is on another level," Piper joked; Jack and I were sitting on the couch as Jack had the baby named Charlie in his arms. Charlie was holding my finger and looking at me with big blue eyes. I smiled at Jack as he looked at me, "he's just so cute!" I smiled and looked at Piper; "he is very dramatic," she added, and we all laughed, "sounds like someone we know," Ryan teased, and we turned to look at Jack, "he's going to learn from the best." He announced. I laughed and placed my head on his shoulder, "cause you're the most dramatic person I know."

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
I was packing clothes. Ryan washed for me; I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I leaned back into Jack's chest; He placed his chin on my shoulder. We stood there with each other presents, not saying a word. Jack pressed light kisses to my neck; I smiled and pushed his head back, "watch it, minster." I said and pointed at him; he grinned and tried to bite my finger. "You're so weird," I laughed and turned back around, "yeah, but you love my weird self." He declared; I nodded, "that I do," I breathed out, zipping up the suitcase. I set the briefcase down, and Jack and I walked to the living room; I walked over to the couch and sat down, and Jack sat down next to me. My phone started to buzz, and it was Cat. "Hey," I said through the phone, "Hey, do you want to go out with Emily and me tomorrow?" She asked, and I looked at Jack.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do," I confessed, and we talked about when they would pick me up. After I hung up the phone, Jack looked at me. "Where are you going," he asked as I got out of his grip,

"Cat, Emily, and I are going out tomorrow," I explained.