ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

╰┈ NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I walked into the tall building as it held my future inside. I was getting interviewed to become a writer for the company Reedsy, which would help me get closer to moving to New York. Jack and I wanted to get a job before proceeding here. I would explain why I can't start working for them immediately. Jack said to mention it to them since he had already talked to them. I went to the main desk, and the young man looked at me.

"How may I help you?" He asked,

"Hi, I'm here for an interview for a job position," I explained, and he nodded.

"ok, what's your name?" He asked again,

"Savannah Colombia," I replied, and he typed my name in.

"ok, take a seat, and someone will talk to you soon." I nodded and took a seat. My anxiety was killing me; I bounced my leg for some comfort. Footsteps came close to me, and I looked up to a middle-aged woman who was dressed high-end; she came over to me "are you Savannah Colombia," she asked, and I nodded, "great, let's go back to my office." I stood up and followed her to her office, we entered, and I took a seat as she shut the door, "so, should we begin,"

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
"It was nice talking to you, Savannah, and I'll call you as soon as possible," Olivia announced and shook my hand, "thank you, it was nice talking to you too," she let me out, and I walked down the hall and made it back to the lobby, I made it out to the street, and I called a taxi over. I opened the door and got in, "where to sweets?" The driver asked, and I told him the address.

He started to drive, but he would glance up at me in the mirror, "what if he wants to kidnap me?" I thought to myself; maybe I'm overthinking; I looked out the window, watching as people and buildings would pass by to ignore the thought of possibly getting kidnap by a taxi driver. He kept looking at me, and I got more scared; I got on my phone and put it to my ear. "Hey!" I exclaimed like I was on a call.

I sat there and pretended someone was talking to me. "Yeah, I'm almost home; I'm on Bleecker street right now," I told no one, and the driver looked up again. "Yeah, that sounds nice; all of us go out." I smiled and waited a minute to speak again, "we can do that; I'll see you soon; I love you too." I said and pretended to hang up, "boyfriend?" As he turned, the driver asked, "Ummm, yeah," I replied and watched each street sign as they got familiar.

We soon made it down the road, and he parked in front of the house; I paid and got out as fast as possible; the car drove away, and I walked to the front door. I opened it and got no Shay to greet me; maybe she was outside, I thought, and heard music from the sunroom.

I walked to the glass doors, and Ryan played music on his computer. "Where are the others?" I asked; he jumped and turned around, "shit, you scared me," he gasped and held onto his shirt. "Sorry,"

"It's ok; dad went shopping, Adam went to hang out with Emily, and Jack is upstairs," he explained and returned to his computer. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I made it to Jack's room and walked in. I set my stuff down and looked at the bed as Jack was asleep and cuddled up to something.

I peeked over at him and saw him sleeping on Shay. She looked at me and tried to get out of his grip. "Shay," Jack groaned and let go of her. "So you're cheating on me with a dog?" I gasped as a joke; he looked up at me, then jumped out of bed "let me explain!" He went along; I held back laughter as Shay jumped on Jack's back and started to lick his face. "How could you," I gasped; Jack got Shay off of him and stood up, "you can't blame me; look at her cute face." He confessed and squeezed her face some.

"Ok, you're forgiven," I chuckled and kissed his cheek; Shay jumped down from the bed and walked out of the room, "you lost your side chick," I muttered, and he laughed "oh no, you're the side chick, Shay been here before you," Jack confessed, and I slapped his chest. "Asshole," I muttered under my breath, "I'm joking; you know I don't mean that," Jack comforted.

୨⎯ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————«
Shit, I mentally slapped myself as I said she was my side chick; great, she may think I'm a player. She hit my chest and called me an asshole. "I'm joking; you know I don't mean that," I comforted; she looked at me and smiled,

"Are you, though?" She questioned, wrapping her arms around my neck, and I put my hands on her hips.

"I'm always true to you," I whispered; she smiled. "I hope you are,"

"I got some news for you," she whispered

"Did they accept you?" I asked, and she smiled and looked down "she said that she would call me when they made their decision, but when we were talking, she said that my work is amazing and would love to work with me," she explained, and I smiled.

"She sounded like it was going to work out!" She added, and I hugged her, "we are so close to having you move here," I mumbled, placing my cheek on her head, and she hugged me back, "I'm going to be living here before you know it," she smiled in my chest. We stood there holding each close; "you know I love you, right?" I whispered, and she looked up at me "of course I do, and I love you too," she replied. At that moment, I kissed her.

The comfort of her soft lips against mine felt like heaven. Her arms wrapped around my neck by instinct. The kiss got more intense as my hands traveled to her waist. My hands sat on the underside of Savannah's thighs, and I gripped her tightly as if I was holding onto a dream. My lips traveled across her cheek and down her neck.