ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

╰┈ SALT LAKE CITY, UT
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack, Ryan, and I were riding the scooters around the floor in front of the stage as Adam was working on something; Austin started to record for the fourth document they still needed to work on since it had probably been a month since they last posted the last one. It was perhaps not a good idea to look at my phone when driving one of these.

Jack came around to Austin and laughed, "Finally, one and one time with the camera, show them my skills," He let out. Austin turned with him, "Check this one out," Jack went farther away from the camera and did a tiny jump on the scooter. He stopped with his flip-flop sliding on the floor.

He slowed down, jumped off, brought it up with him, and did a twirl. He looked like an idiot; Jack hopped back on and started to ride again, "Check this one out, Austin, one hand." He shouted and raised one of his hands. Jack drove over to him. "How about this, backward." Jack turned his body backward and tried to drive "shit,"

I stood next to Austin; as he recorded Jack and Ryan, Jack came over with the cheekiest grin.
"I don't want to be a musician anymore," Jack confessed, and Ryan pulled beside him. "Hey, I'm excited about the show!" He beamed and looked at Ryan.

"What?" He looked confused.

"We are putting Kenny's audio over my visual," Ryan announced and started to beatbox.

"Oh my, slow it down, zoom into that mouth," Jack muttered, and Ryan started to cough and continue making horrible beatboxing noises. We laughed, and the two tall boys thought of something to say. "Umm, what could go viral quickly?" Jack asked, and Ryan looked up.

"umm, we need more problems."

Jack and I looked at Ryan, confused, and Jack got off his scooter and walked over to Ryan, "wait, do you feel that?" Ryan asked and looked at us; we looked at what he was looking at. "I think the roof is leaking!" He exclaimed and pointed.

Jack threw an arm up and gave his older brother a confused look. Until he shoved Ryan's shoulder, "Can't believe you stole my girlfriend!" I laughed, and Ryan wrapped an arm around me. "She was mine first!" He argued; Jack gave Ryan a look that made him quickly remove his arm from me.

"Alright, let's go fire Ezra," Jack confessed, and Ryan agreed; they started laughing as they looked like they were about to walk up to him and fire him on the spot for no reason. The two got back on their scooter, and Jack disappeared and returned with a bag of foam balls. He threw them at Ryan as he got scared and fell off his scooter.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
Later, Jack and I were sitting on the stage as Ryan was on the floor of the stadium getting work done. Jack flipped his flip-flop over the barrier, which caused a loud slapping noise on the floor. Ryan looked up and grabbed his flip-flop, and came over to us. "Mr. lead singer, you drop these," Ryan said and threw the flip-flops back; Jack kicked them, and they flew back to the floor.

Ryan went to get them. "I got it," he announced, and Jack jumped down from the stage and sat down on the barrier, "I know you're busy being an artist." He threw them back onto for Jack to slap them away.

Once again, Ryan grabbed them and tried for the final time. "Can I talk to you for a sec," he asked, and Jack allowed him to; Ryan came walking over to Jack, who was now standing on the steps stool, "you need these for the show," Ryan held them up, and Jack grabbed them and threw them. "Why do I even try," Ryan sighed and walked away. "Wait, Ry, can you grab my flip-flop? I promise I won't hit or throw them again." Jack asked, and Ryan grabbed it and threw it at him.

˗ˏˋᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
I was standing with the crew as one of the video walls wasn't working. Ryan came over and took a look, "the video wall isn't working," he confirmed and pointed to the one acting up. "It isn't working for all of Bang; we are hoping it is turning on," he explained to Austin's camera.

Worry painted his face as he didn't know what to do since it was the middle of the song. He talked to the crew about it and tried to think of something; we knew that fans could tell something was wrong. Soon the wall was working. "Alright, the video wall is back up. That was the worst thing ever," Ryan yelled.

He was talking to the camera as the intertune was happening, "We had to think of something for the audience to do quickly, but I think we back on now," Jack and Adam came over to us.

"worst thing ever, but I can think of worst things," Jack exclaimed,

"Name one?" Ryan asked.

"you keeping that mustache after tonight would be worst than the video wall going off, I think" Jack pointed to Ryan's mustache. He rolled his eyes and turned away from his little brother. "noted," he mumbled and drank water.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*
The whole chapter is inspired by AJR's episodes of the OK Orchestra documentary. Sadly they didn't put Indianapolis concert in since I was there.