ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

╰┈OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Savannah and I were sitting on the stairs to the back room as Adam and Ryan were standing. I had a feeling that something terrible would happen.

"I feel nervous," I commented; they looked at me.

"what do you mean, Jack?" Adam asked, and I shrugged and started to rub my head as if I had a headache. "If it makes you feel any better, Adam and I could dance for you," Ryan asked, and the two of them started to do the waltz together as Savannah laid her head on my shoulder and held my hand. "I hate this!" Then Adam spun him around, smiling, "I love this!" Ryan cheered, and Savannah lightly laughed; when they finished and bent down holding hands, I sighed.

"I think that got me more nervous," I confessed, and Ryan huffed.

"you want to talk about it?" Savannah asked.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘʀᴇsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
The brothers are playing for thousands of fans tonight, and Jack was dancing around and singing as the crowd yelled the lyrics with him. The feeling of being high on the clouds as they sang and danced for fans almost every night was an addiction. Jack tried to catch his breath as the crowd cheered and yelled as the music cut off and the lights shut off.

Ryan smiled as it was like a melody; crew members brought out two chairs so they could play the game they wanted; the light shined on Ryan as he explained the game.

"We were sitting thinking of a game to play for the show tonight, and there was something off of someone's phone which was a shoe game for couples, but we don't have none our girlfriends with us, but Jack has a special someone with him so why not have them play the game at the show tonight." Jack walked over to the side of the stage where Savannah was standing with a microphone in hand, "please welcome Savannah," Jack announced into the microphone. Cheers came from the crowd as they walked onto the stage.

"So it is simple to play; you will need two chairs, the player's shoes, and two victims. I will read cards with questions, and they have to answer with the shoe that represents the person." Ryan explained; Jack and Savannah gave each other one of our shoes and took their seats, their backs touching each other.

"the tan heel is for Savannah, and the Addis is for Jack, so everyone knows who is who," Ryan clarified and held up each shoe so everyone could see it. "I will be reading off cards, and Austin and Adam will be recording so they can see the results; I mean, give them a reason to argue tonight." The crowd laughed, "I swear, Jack, there is a card that says who has bad hygiene, and you raise my shoe, I'm going to hit you." Savannah threatened jokingly; He laughed and responded with, "no promises Savi," the crowd laughed, and they started the game.

The lights moved off of Ryan and onto the couple, "first question, who is the sensitive one?" Savannah was fast as she held up Jack's shoe; Jack held Savannah's shoe up and held back a laugh. "Who is the funnier one?" They both held up their shoe, "this is going to start an argument later," Ryan commented when he flipped to the next card.

"Who is most likely to go to jail?" they both held Jack's shoe, and everyone laughed.

"I don't even need to look what shoe she raised," Jack commented; the crowd kept on laughing as Ryan read off the next one, "who spends the most money," once again, Jack's shoe was raised,

"I had a feeling it was going to be that," Adam commented,

"I think Jack wrote these and not Adam," Ryan commented, flipping through the cards.

"No, I didn't touch the cards," Jack remarked; Savannah rolled her eyes.

"continuing with the game," she mumbled,

Ryan began to read the next one. "Who has the better style," they both raised the tan heel that represented Savannah.

"It makes sense," Adam let out, and Ryan threw the card behind his back,

"following question, who is meaner," Savannah raised Jack's shoe, but Jack raised Savannah's shoe.

"I'm taking more Savannah side," Ryan announced, and he moved on,

"Last question, "who is dumber?" Jack held up his shoe, and Savannah did the same.

"Why are most of these insulting Jack?" Ryan asked as he picked up the ones he had thrown. Savannah and Jack stood up and returned each other's shoes. They put them back on, and everyone cheered as Jack walked Savannah off the stage into the back.

ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I walked back onto the stage, and the music started to play for Humpty Dumpty. I began to sing for the fans as they sang with me. I was kicking my feet up and acting all crazy until my feet slipped and fell on my ass. I cried out in pain; the music stopped; Adam, Savannah, and Ryan were at my side in a heartbeat.

"Jack, you're ok?" I nodded until I tried to get up and cried out in pain. I heard running, and the pandemics came running to my side. They helped me to the back of the stage; I heard Ryan at the microphone.

"Everyone, I'm sorry to say, but tonight's show has ended since Jack may not be able to perform for the rest of the show." I felt disappointed in myself as I failed our fans; I didn't understand. How could I fall if I danced like that for a long time without trouble?

I felt Savannah grab my hand, and I looked at her, "you're going to be ok," she whispered and kissed my hand; I sighed, "no, I'm not; my stupid self ended the show cause I fell on my ass." I huffed.

"Jack, you took a nasty fall; you can't perform in your condition. It's not your fault; I'm sure everyone is hoping you are okay." She confessed; I looked away from her.

"don't give me an attitude; I'm not the one who decides to end the show tonight." She remarked and let go of my hand.

I looked at her, "I may put you in a bad mood, but don't let go of my hand," I tried to hold it again; she looked at me and sighed; I grabbed her hand and kissed it many times; she chuckled at me; soon, one of the pandemics came to help me to the bus since I needed a day to rest before performing the next show.

It wasn't so bad, but still, we made it to the bus, and Savannah helped me inside; everyone was sitting there waiting for me. I sat down on the couch. "So, how bad is it?" Ryan asked, "I just bruised something; it's not that bad; I only need a day to rest, so if I rest tonight and all tomorrow, I will be fine for tomorrow night's show." I explained, trying to find a way to let me sing without getting yelled at.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
As it was 2 in the morning, everyone else went to their rooms. Savannah and I got around to bed; my mind kept thinking about the show delay and how I hated that I had to stay in bed and rest for the whole day.

I was in bed as Savannah took off her jewelry then she would be ready for bed. She opened the door and walked in; I put my phone down and watched as she walked to her side of the bed; she got into the habit of stealing my shirts and saying they were her clothes.

But I don't mind, well maybe I will when I have no more shirts. Shej hopped in bed and moved toward me; my hands found their place on her lower back as I pushed her closer; her fingers ran through the sides of my hair, and our legs tangled together.

The smell of sweet coconut and sour cherries filled my nose as it fitted her perfectly; I relaxed to her touch, "what are you thinking about?" She asked and stopped rubbing my head; I rested my head on hers "just about the delay," I mumbled, and she kissed my chin, "is going to be ok, darling," she said softly.

"Yeah, I hope so," was the last thing I sighed before falling asleep.