ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

╰┈➤ CHCAGO, L
Jᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
When we entered the car, I sat Savannah down next to her and held her close as we all sat silently. I kept my eyes open as we drove to Savannah's apartment so she could pack her stuff for the long tour.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Savannah was awake since she had just spent half an hour on what to pack for this tour. I looked at Austin's pictures of us, and there were several perfect ones to post. I looked over at Savannah as she posted photos and tagged Austin.

I yawned as I got bored from the long ride to the hotel. We had already booked our hotel rooms, so we only had to get the room keys then we could finally sleep. When we parked in front of the building, Adam grabbed a luggage carrier as we put our stuff on it.

I carried Savannah inside like she was a little child. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she hid her face; I smiled as she relaxed against me. "Don't worry, Savi; we're almost to our room," I whispered; we got our keys and walked to the elevator. Ryan clicked the button.

The doors opened, and somehow all four of us and a luggage carrier fit inside the small elevator. I pressed the third button because I was closer than Ryan and Adam.

We went up as the music was barely heard from the sounds of the elevator going up; when we made it to our floor and doors opened. We walked down the hallway until we reached rooms 203, 204, and 205; I opened my room as Ryan and Adam's rooms were next to mine. I walked in to lay Savannah on the bed and got our luggage from Adam.

I entered the room again; Savannah was under the soft blankets. I grabbed my suitcase and got changed into my PJs. I woke Savannah up and told her that she needed to get ready for bed. She nodded her head and got herself around for bed. I was standing in the bathroom, brushing my teeth behind Savannah while doing her skincare.

I watched as she put different things on her face. She looked stunning without makeup. I can't take my eyes off of her even if I try. Finally, I finished up and walked out of the bathroom as Savannah was washing her hands; I got in bed and put my phone on the charger; when Savannah walked out of the bathroom.

I called her name "Savi!" She looked at me confused until I snapped a picture of her and laughed as she had a cute confused look. Then, she jumped on me; I groaned at her impact.

Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
I rolled off of Jack and lay right next to him. "I'm sorry, you're okay?" I giggled; he looked at me "you could have killed me," Jack exclaimed; I brushed his hair out of his face as he stared at me. "Can we do Christmas in June? Oh my god, how lucky am I to have two things I love," he sang as I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me closer until my hand couldn't rub his head anymore; instead, they were against his chest; I could hear his heartbeat as I fell asleep.