ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ

⚠︎︎ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ/ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ⚠︎
╰┈ SALT LAKE CITY, UT
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
Tomorrow was the concert; we had just made it to Salt Lake City; we were at the waterpark, and Jack and Ryan were racing each other to a waterslide as Adam and I walked behind them. I noticed how tall the slide was. Fear took over my body though I pushed it back as I remembered how excited Jack and Ryan were about this, so I didn't mention how I was scared of heights. We made it to the bottom of the stairs and started to walk up.

As we got higher and higher, I began to panic more. I felt my hands shake as they held onto the cold, wet metal railing; I felt like I would fall back or forward with each step. I started to breathe heavily as panic took over my mind.

"You're ok, Sav?" Adam asked and put a hand on my shoulder; I jumped at the touch and almost fell forwards; luckily, Adam caught me before I could hit the ground. He helped me lean my back against the metal railing. "just tried, that's all," I lied, trying to hold back tears.

I hid my face in my knees as tears ran down my face. I jumped as I felt someone put their arm around me, my throat swelled up, and I had difficulty breathing, "Savi," I heard; I couldn't answer; instead, I choked out a sob, gasping for air through my body rejected it. "Just breath, love," Jack whispered and rubbed my back. I looked at him, his eyes full of worry, "Just breath; it will be over soon, I promise."

"What caused this to happen?" He asked and pulled me closer.

"it's...high," I mumbled into my knees; he nodded and kissed my head. I followed his breathing patterns as he never let go of me. Soon I started to breathe somewhat normally. "I'm sorry," I choked out and looked up at him; he squinted at me.

"What are you sorry about?" He asked; I wiped away some tears and gasped for air to fill my lungs. "You and Ryan..looked so excited about the water slide. I felt like I had to come with." I confessed, and he frowned.

"You didn't have to feel like you were forced to come with us," Ryan let out,

"how about we go back to the others," Adam asked, and we agreed; I tried to stand up, but Jack scooped me up. I laid my head on his chest as he carried me back to the table where Austin, Chris, Arnetta, and Ezra were sitting. Jack sat down, and I sat on his lap.

"Is everything ok?" Ezra asked,

"Savannah had a hard time up at the water slide," Ryan explained and sat beside Adam.

Jack traced I love you on my back, and I smiled; I moved my head so I could whisper in his ear, "I love you too," I felt him smile on my shoulder, "What are you two love birds doing over there?" Ryan teased,

"being all lovey doves," Jack remarked, and I lightly laughed.

"You guys want to go to have some fun?" Ezra asked; everyone agreed except me, and Jack stayed behind for some alone time.

"Are you feeling better?" Jack asked,

"Better now that you're holding me," I confessed and kissed the side of his head.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*
Credits to PotatoDinosaurofAJR for the chapter idea from their excellent AJR panic attack book.