ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪss ᴍᴇ

╰┈ IRVINE, CA
ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We were getting ready to leave when a tall man about two inches taller than me with bright red hair and an excellent build walked up to us, "Savannah Columbia, I haven't seen you in ages," he exclaimed with a thick British accident. Savannah looked at him, "Fred Weasley, remember when I told you I never wanted to see your face again." She snarled.

He smirked at her and took a drink of his alcohol in hand. She glared at the tall man; I stood back, knowing she could handle him herself. "Oh please, we both know that was a lie," he laughed.

"why don't you go find that slut you cheated on me with." She hissed.

He shook his head, "we never talked since that night; I have no idea where she is now. See here, Savannah, I'm here on business." He bent down in her face. "So, how's that book going? You know, the one that would make us a lot of money."

"I trashed it, Fred, just like my life with you." She snapped that when a man who looked just like Fred appeared behind him. "Freddie, leave her alone," he mumbled and pulled him away; I pulled her close to me as he shot daggers at me "already move on from me; I bet you he could never be me." She laughed and got out of my grip, "just to let you know, Fred, he's already bigger than you are since he's fucking famous." She confessed, and he bit his lip. "Have a good life Savannah," he hissed and walked away as his twin stood there.

"Look, Savannah, I didn't mean to let him come over here and start anything-" Savannah cut him off.

"It's ok, George; you can't control Fred; he's hard-headed." She let out, and he nodded, "happy birthday," he whispered and walked to find his twin. She looked at us and put on a light smile, "can we please leave." She asked, and we left the restaurant. My arm was around her, and my other hand held onto her bags as she kept her head down.

We made it to the car, and I helped her in. We didn't ask who the guy was; maybe when we returned to the hotel room, I would ask her. We were laughing and talking, Adam parked the car, and we all got out, "since it is Savannah's birthday, we have another surprise for you." Ryan announced, and we sprayed silly string at her.

She blocked it and ran from us; I caught up and picked her up "oh no, you don't!" I brought her back, and we finished spraying silly string at her. "Happy birthday!" We all shouted, and she grinned, "ok, let's go inside; I want to go to that nice hot tub they have." She stated, we walked inside, well, except for Cat, who got carried since her heels were hurting her feet, so Ryan took her to their room.

Savannah and I returned to our room, "so, who was that guy trying to start a fight with you." I asked;

She sighed and looked at me "he's my ex-boyfriend, and we ended badly. I don't wanna talk about him." She explained and grabbed gray swimsuit bottoms and a crop top. "You're going to wear a crop top to the pool?" I questioned.

She laughed, "it's a swim top," I touched it; she went to the bathroom. I got a text from Ryan telling me that they would all meet us down there and take our time since the pool was open all night. I changed into my swim trunks and grabbed a random shirt from my suitcase.

The bathroom door opened, and Savannah walked out with her hair still up, her makeup taken off, her dress folded and on her arm, and her heels in her hand. She set it down on our bed. Then, she picked up her cover-up and turned to me. "Ready to go?" she asked, and I nodded; we walked down the hallway and towards the elevator. As we waited for it to come, my phone started ringing; I answered it
"What now, Ry?" I asked,

"Are you done making out, so can you come down here?" Ryan joked.

"How do you know if we ever made out," I asked; Savannah looked at me, confused.

"Cat, let it slip." My eyes widen,

"Cat told our little secret to the others," I explained to Savannah off the phone, and she grabbed my phone out of my hand. She started telling cat off as the elevator finally made it, and I had to pull her with me. Savannah was still complaining; I grabbed my phone back,

"we'll be down soon," I said and hung up.

"I think I saw some stream out of your ears." I joked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't start any more fights; besides, who cares if they know." I shrugged, and she sighed, "ok," she mumbled, and I smiled. We finally went to the lobby, stepped out, and walked to the pool area.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*i
I have no ex-boyfriends or girlfriends, so I used one of my old fictional crushes to be Savannah's ex-boyfriend.