ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

╰┈HEADNG TO THE ARPORT
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
Jack, Ryan, Adam, I, and some of their close friends: Austin, Chris, Arnetta, Keith, and Ezra. We were driving to the airport to return to New York. I sat next to Jack as he took the cream off Oreos and stacked them together to make a huge one. I was filming the process as he put a couple on it "that is so gross," I mumbled and zoomed in on it. He shrugged as he was paying attention to it. Everyone was sitting down and talking or doing things. "It's finished!" Jack cheered, and everyone looked at the giant Oreo he made with a whole sleeve. He stood up with the cookie in hand, leaned against the counter, and his other arm was around my waist "that's fucked up!" Keith yelled from the couch; everyone watched as Jack looked at Keith.

"you guys want to see something fucked up?" He asked and looked around; we started to record as he shoved the cookie in his mouth; my face turned to disgust as he took a bite of it. "Jack, that is disgusting," Ryan sighed as he chewed it. His face was disgusted and regretful at taking a bite out of it. We all laughed as he wanted to spit it out until Adam raised his hand to Jack; Jack spat it on Adam's hand, which made me turn away. We all were grossed out as Adam brought it up to his mouth and then put it in his, making me want to gag. We were laughing or turning away from the sight. Adam soon spits it out in the trash can, and Jack throws the rest away as we wouldn't eat it. "Now that's over with, me and Savi have some big news for everyone to hear." Jack announced and pulled me close, "we're dating!" I let out, and Jack grinned. Everyone cheered and clapped for us.

"but don't go off posting anything that would tell people that we are dating; it stays between us; we aren't comfortable with fans finding out right now," Jack explained, and everyone agreed.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack and I sat next to each other on the plane as we had to sit next to a stranger. We waited for the plane to take off; I rubbed circles on Jack's hand, trying to calm him since he didn't like the taking off part of flying, "You must see what everyone is tweeting about the new tour episode!" Ryan exclaimed; I looked at Jack's phone, and he opened Twitter and typed in AJR, and there were hundreds of tweets about the new tour documentary episode.

How emotional it is, how it's getting everyone excited, and much more. I was reading so many tweets about the love and support they were getting. Jack smiled at the screen and looked up at Ryan, "this a fucking crazy!" He whispered, and they all high-fived each other. Jack looked at me, and I hugged him, "I'm so proud of you," I mumbled, and he kissed my cheek.

I watched some dumb compilation of the boys being iconic until there was an interview about how they made bangers and how their neighbors from upstairs were upset about the noise. "Yeah, they took a broom and started to bang until they realized we were making bangers," Jack explained; I felt Jack take one of my earbuds out, put it in his ear, and watch the video with me.

I placed my head on his shoulder, and as he set his head on top of me, I grinned at the screen as it talked about how they were excited about the tour and meeting some of their fans again. My eyes were getting heavy as we stopped watching videos and silently sat there. Finally, I shut my eyes only to feel a light kiss on my forehead and Jack's arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him as I fell asleep.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack opened the apartment door and let me go in first; I was greeted by Shay jumping and barking. I let go of my suitcase and crouched to Shay. "Hi, Shay!" I said happily; Ryan and Jack greeted Shay and talked to their friend who was dog-sitting Shay.

I made it to Jack's bedroom door; I opened it and set my suitcase in front of his dresser, and jumped on the bed. I lay there waiting for Jack to come in until someone pulled me from the bed. "No!" I groaned as my head was pulled away from the fluffy pillow. Then, finally, I came face-to-face with Jack as he bent down and kissed me; this kiss was passionate and heated from the start and only got more intense with each passing second.

Teeth clashed, and tongues fought for dominance, but Jack easily won. He pulled me closer, and my hands were tugging and pulling at his curly hair, wanting nothing more than to get lost in him. His kisses got more hungry, so he started trailing down my neck; It wasn't hard to have me like jelly in his arms. So it continued until we heard footsteps coming down the hall. We immediately looked at each other, panic swimming in our eyes, hoping Ryan wouldn't walk in; luckily, he didn't come in. Jack and I finally exhaled and, after a few seconds, started to giggle.

No words were exchanged after that. We're both taking in the view and enjoying each other's presence. Finally, he stood up, sat on the bed, and had me climb on his lap. "You want to continue that little session we just had?" Jack asked; I bit my lip and looked at the door. "Maybe," I smirked, and we both leaned toward each other until our lips finally met in the middle. The kiss was soft but passionate simultaneously, our lips slotting together like puzzle pieces.

I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing him; I felt my heart beating unmatched by anything. The hand holding his let go to keep his cheek while the other trailed up to run my fingers through his hair, which was incredibly soft. Another thing I could never get sick of.

Jack's arm moved to wrap around my waist, bringing me as close to him as he could. The love I held for him was sometimes too much to bear. But, from his sometimes fiery, witty personality mixed with his soft and adorable side, what wasn't there to love? The kiss began to get heated as Jack gently nibbled on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth slightly, allowing him to sneak his tongue into mine.

Before the kiss any further, I quickly pulled away and hid my face in my elbow as I let out a yawn. Way to kill the mood, right? Jack chuckled warmly at me. He did wake me up in the middle of a nap, and usually, it doesn't end well for others who do. I lift my head from my elbow and look at Jack with an embarrassed smile, "sorry about that; I'm exhausted."

"Don't worry about it, love," Jack grabs a lock of my hair, twirling it with his fingers causing me to giggle slightly as I lean my head on his shoulder. Jack adjusted himself to lay against the soft bed and gently yanked at my arm so I was lying on top of him again. "Come here you." Jack's arms encased my head, smashing my face into his chest as I giggled, but they were silenced. "Jack, what are you doing? I can't breathe!" I quieted.

"You're staying here forever, and you can't escape," he explained; I tried to push his arms off my head until I gave up on fighting. "Alright, alright, I'll stay, move. Your arms so I can breathe!" Jack finally moved his arms, but they didn't move very far as he rested his hands on the expanse of my back, rubbing up and down. I scooch up his lanky body so my face can sleep in that lovely little spot between his shoulder and neck. He just felt so warm; it was like having my furnace.

I let out another yawn, hiding my face in his shoulder before returning my head where it was; my breathing began to even out. Neither of us knew how long we would stay like that, listening to Jack's breathing almost like a lullaby to me. Finally, my eyes start drooping as I snuggle my face against Jack's neck, leaving a quick kiss as he continues to draw patterns on my back; that's how we fell asleep, in the quiet night and each other's arms.