ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

╰┈ NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I was going to the apartment tour as Jack was getting around for the day. "So, how do I look?" Jack asked as he was wearing a pair of gray jeans and a blue shirt; I looked at him weirdly, "that's um, different," I pointed at the shirt. "Yea, you know, switching it up," he laughed.

"I know I make fun of you for always wearing a white t-shirt and being basic, but I want that kind of Jack back, not the one who is now wearing color." I teased, and he rolled his eyes.

"you'll get your basic Jack back soon, don't worry," he smiled and put his hat on.

"Call or text when you're done with that tour." He nodded.

I slipped a pair of shoes on, and we walked downstairs, "well, don't you look special!" Laurie smiled, and Ryan held back a laugh "shut up, Ry," Jack mumbled; it reminded them of the part in the Christmas story movie where Ralphie tried on that pink bunny suit that his aunt made him.

I laughed as well, and Gary patted him on the back "good luck; it's hot out there," Jack sighed, and we all got ready to go. The three of them took Adam's car as I took Jack's, "be careful, drive safe, and don't get a ticket." Jack explained and handed me the car keys.

"Don't have to worry, lucky for you. I know how to drive." I remarked and kissed his cheek. I walked over to his car and got in; Adam started to pull out of the driveway and drove down the street away from the house.

I sighed and turned the car on; I typed in the address for the building and started to drive. The car was mostly clean, it had a couple of pieces of paper, and the back had a couple of bags. But, of course, all four of their album CDs were on the dash as it was easy to reach. I clicked on the radio to the song big white bed playing.

I passed a couple of the buildings, which seemed familiar since Jack and I would walk past them when walking Shay. My phone dinged, and I looked at it to show a text from an old friend. I ignored it and continued to drive; I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. My phone gave me a notification telling me that I was two miles away from the building.

I pulled into a parking lot and turned off the car. I grabbed my bag and phone, got out, and locked it. I walked towards the building as it looked bigger and bigger the closer I got to it. My hand touched the color-shining mental door handle and pulled the door open.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»------¤------«
I walked out of the building, wanting to scream in excitement as I finally rented my apartment in New York; I got in the car and dialed Jack's number as fast as possible. I was so happy, I silently screamed to myself. Finally, I could move in on August 5th. "Hey Savi," Jack said through the phone, and I had the biggest smile on my face, "I got it, Jack; I got my apartment!" I exclaimed, and he gasped, called Ryan and Adam over, and told them the good news.

They were all excited for me; we talked about it; Jack had to hang up since they had to continue filming a little bit longer, but he said he would take me out to celebrate. I smiled and hung up; I was so happy; this was just the beginning of my journey. Before I knew it, I was in front of the house; I again turned the car off, walked up, and entered.

Shay came running over, wagging her little tail and barking. "You were gone for a long time, how was it," Gary asked, and Laurie walked in; I sighed and smiled. "I love the apartment so much that I got it," both of them smiled, and Laurie hugged me "oh honey, we are so proud of you," she mumbled, and Gary agreed. She let go of me and looked at me "you're going to do so great; I just know it." she confessed.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
I was sitting on the couch watching TV as Gary was cooking dinner, and Laurie was finishing packing up since she was leaving tonight, the front door opened, and the three of them walked in; Jack threw his hat on the sofa, and Ryan walked in and to the kitchen. Adam was the last, and he walked with Ryan into the kitchen. He laid down and put his legs on my lap, I slapped his leg, and he jumped. "I don't want sweaty feet on me," I said, and he put them on the coffee table.

He nodded, "also, you missed Dumpling today; Austin brought him." I gasped as I missed Austin's pug; Shay jumped onto Jack and laid down on him "shay, I can't breathe," he choked out and pushed Shay off him. Shay jumped off and went over to a chair and laid down. Laurie soon came downstairs and looked at Jack and me. "Jack, did you hear the good news?" She asked, and Jack looked up, "yep, I'm so happy for her; I have a place to go when Ryan gets annoying." Jack joked, which caused Ryan to scoff loudly,

"let you have any room to talk." He shouted back.

"Boys, stop shouting; you know the rule," Gary yelled, and they both stopped shouting at each other.