ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

╰┈➤ CHCAGO, L
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
We sat down, waiting for our plane to be called; the guys talked about their new song and how they needed to do something when they got home. I added some details to a drawing I drew a few days ago. A hand grabbed my own as I looked over at Jack.

He had his left elbow on his knee, his phone in hand, and his right hand was holding onto mine; I brushed it off and continued to draw. Soon our flight was called, and we grabbed our smaller bags and began to walk to the gate.

I had the window seat as he was near the aisle, and Ryan and Adam were in the row across from us. I got my computer out of my backpack and began editing a chapter of a book I was writing and waiting to get published.

Luckily, this tour wasn't stopping me from getting work done. These two days that the guys have will probably be relaxing in their apartment or strolling around the city; as I was jotting down something in my notes, Jack wanted to hold one of my hands again. "Let me show you affection," he whined; I laughed at his childlike acts and let him have one of my hands.

Now, I was trying to edit with one hand. This morning I called the publishing company to say that I would be away from home for a couple of months, so they don't mail me anything until I tell them I'm officially home.

The plane took off, and we were heading towards New York; the flight was two hours; I was answering an email when I felt Jack's head on my shoulder, and he still had a good grip on my hand. He had an earbud in and was playing on his phone.

I shifted away as he tried putting the other earbud in my ear since I wasn't expecting that. I listened to what he was listening to, which was their unreleased song I won't, I was dying to hear it again, and now I was on tour with them; I knew I would be listening to it a lot.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
୨⎯ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
My phone went off and woke me up as I was half asleep; I looked down at the screen as if it were Ryan's text. "Check out your Instagram, and we got a fan on the plane; they took a video of you guys and posted it."

This has happened many times before; why would Ryan now care if someone posted about us being on the same plane as them? I opened Instagram and got a notification that I was tagged in a post. I clicked on it as a video of Savannah and me holding hands as I was asleep on her shoulder. The caption is what probably got Ryan.

"I'm on the same plane as AJR, and I found Jack and his new girlfriend; I just need to find out if the rumors are true about them dating."

I tapped Savannah on the shoulder and showed her the video of us; she chuckled at the video, "don't worry about it; they're just being fans," she shoved it off and went back to her computer; I tried to calm down, but thoughts kept on running through my head. Savannah noticed my change in actions; she shut her laptop and laid my head on her chest.

"just breath Jack; I'm right here," she whispered, and I tried to follow her breathing pattern. A couple of tears slipped from my eyes, and they ran down my cheeks; Savannah wiped them away with her thumb and kissed my head. "It's ok; I'm here and not going to leave." She comforted. I began to calm down slowly and hugged Savannah; she started rubbing my hair as I slowly fell asleep.

╰┈➤ NEW YORK CTY, NY
⇢ ˗ˏˋᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
»»——————¤——————««
I woke up to Adam shaking my shoulder "come on, Jack, it's time to get up," I groaned and sat up; Savannah was finishing putting her stuff away, and I stood up and walked out so Savannah could get through; we stepped off the plane and made it to the center of the airport as waited for our luggage.

We all talked about what we would do for these two days. Finally, the bags came out, and we looked for ours; Adam found his first, Savannah found hers, I found mine, and Ryan found his. We left the airport to see dad's car parked in the front. We walked over to it and said hi to dad.

We put our luggage in the trunk. Adam sat in the passenger seat, Ryan and I were in the back, with Savannah in the middle of us. We talked about the tour and how we met Savannah. "Tell me about yourself, Savannah," Dad asked, and Savannah started to talk about where she was from, her family and friends, her job, and other things. Finally, we pulled up to our apartment building; Savannah, Rayn, Shay, and I got out of Dad's car. We said our goodbyes, got our bags from the car's trunk, and walked toward the apartment building.

We walked through the front doors of the lobby as a woman was sitting at the front desk typing on her computer. We walked over to the elevators, Ryan pressed the button, and the doors opened. We walked inside, I pressed the sixth-floor button, and we went to our apartment floor. We stopped at our floor, the doors opened, and we walked down the hall as we came to our apartment's door. "Finally, we're home," Ryan sighed and unlocked the door.

୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I walked into their apartment, and the smell of sweet cinnamon and pine hit me. The front door was next to the kitchen facing the living room, where some of their production equipment was set up, and awards and records hung over the couch. There was a window with a fantastic view of New York; Jack threw his bags on the floor and jumped on the sofa; Shay ran over to us as her whole body shook from excitement.

Ryan kicked Jack's suitcase out of the way, "Jack, get your shit in your room instead of the walkway. Savannah, I'll show you to Jack's room since you stay there." Ryan told me and walked down the hallway, I followed him with my luggage until we stopped at the first door, and Ryan opened it "welcome to Jack's room!" he joked as the room had white walls and dark brown stained just like the rest of the apartment. The room was slightly messy; the bed had dog blankets, pillows, and guitars hung on the wall with several other pictures. A Tv was above his dresser; I walked in and set my bags on the bed.

I sat down and noticed so many things around Jack's room; it was made up of his personality. The door opened as he entered the room, "sorry about the mess; I was rushing the morning we had to leave." He explained and cleaned up a couple of things. Shay walked in and jumped on the bed, and I played with Shay as Jack unpacked. I offered to help him, but he said he could do it himself. "Jack, Savannah, we are heading out for dinner soon!" Ryan called out from the living room.