ᴍɪss. ᴄᴏʟᴜᴍʙɪᴀ

╰┈HONOLULU, HI
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
I again woke up without Jack asleep next to me; I was just one morning in paradise, and we woke up together in bed. Instead, I lay there playing on my phone, waiting for Jack to come and wake me up since he would usually do that if I slept in late.

My phone dinged as I got a text from Ryan. It was a photo, or I clicked on the notification, and it was a picture of Jack asleep on the couch. I looked at the screen, confused about why he would be on the couch. I got up and walked out of the room to the living room, where Jack was asleep with a blanket over him, and Ryan was sitting in a chair working. I walked closer to the tall sleeping man and looked down at him, then at Ryan.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him and Ryan shrugged,

"about 10 minutes ago; what about you?" He asked,

"I think 15 or 20 minutes ago," I guessed, and he nodded. I walked away from him and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When I came back and set my drink down, I laid on top of Jack and put my chin on his chest, hoping that he would wake up. I watched him breathe and move his head to the side. I poked at his cheek, and he groaned; I smiled and poked him again. He opened his eyes and looked at me

"may I help you?" He asked,

"Morning, sunshine," I beamed and rolled off him. I landed on the floor and looked up at him; he turned his back to me,

"why did you move out here?" I asked him,

"because your cold ass feet were on my back," Jack remarked, and I placed my feet on his back, and his back arched from the feeling of my ice-cold feet on his bare back. He turned around and grabbed them; he pulled me towards the couch. I laughed, trying to kick him off, and he let go of my feet. Jack sat up and threw the blanket off of himself. I stood up and sat down next to him.

"What are we planning on doing today?" Jack asked Ryan, who looked up at us.

"Austin told us about that nice broad walk here, and we are planning to go there," Ryan explained, and we agreed. After a couple of hours, everyone finally woke up. We made breakfast and ate; we all wanted to hang out at the pool since the sun was shining and it was a nice breeze; Ryan and Jack wanted Austin to join them in the hot tub, but he didn't feel like it.

Adam and Emily were sitting on the poolside talking as Cat and I was sitting under the shade. Jack pretended to go inside to grab something; he wrapped his arms around Austin, trying to push him into the water, but only Austin was fighting back.

I was pushing Jack's back, and the both of them fell into the pool; I laughed and backed away so Jack couldn't pull me in with them. He pushed himself up from the pool and picked me up; I screamed, trying to get out of his grip. He threw himself in the pool, and we both went down.

The cold water covered me as I swam for air; I made it to the side with Jack behind; I pushed myself up from the cold water, "if you need to warm up, sav, just go into the hot tub; we got it up high." Ryan offered; I nodded and wrapped my towel around myself. I sat in one of the chairs; Cat walked out of the house and handed me a drink.

"What happen to you?" She asked as she retook her seat, "you didn't see Jack throwing me in the pool." I asked and took a sip of the sweet drink that she gave me. "No, I was inside with Adam making drinks for anyone." She explained, and I nodded

"what is this anyway? It's good," I asked; she shrugged,

"mix some mango and peach juice with a little bit of cherry grenadine," she explained, and I nodded. Jack and Ryan came over and grabbed their towels; Ryan sat down next to Cat and talked to Austin as Jack stood next to me and took the drink from my hands. He brought the cup up to his lips and took a sip, then handed it back to me. Adam and Emily came over to the rest of us, "you want to get around and head to the boardwalk?" Emily asked, and we all agreed.

We cleaned up the pool area and walked inside. I walked to the bedroom; I went over to my suitcase and started to look through it until I found a black jean skirt and a rustic orange shirt with a pair of tennis shoes since we would be walking around for a while. I didn't plan to wear makeup since I would sweat it off, but I chose a pair of sunglasses and put my hair in a lower bun to keep it off my neck and face with the outfit.

I got dressed and went to our private bathroom, blow-dried my hair, and put it up. Jack entered the room and went to his suitcase; It was a comfortable silence between us as we got around. Jack stood in the doorframe, watching me. "May I help you, Mr.Met?" I asked, putting a pair of earrings in.

He grinned and shook his head no "no, nothing at all, Miss. Columbia." he replied and grabbed my waist. I leaned back on him as he placed his chin on my head. I wrapped my hands around his neck as His arms wrapped themselves around my waist; we stared into the mirror. "you look beautiful," he commented and kissed the crown of my head.