ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋᴏᴀʟᴀ

╰┈ NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
My eyes fluttered open; the scent of pine and peppermint engulfed me. I felt the warmth of the blankets on my skin and the soft pillows surrounding me. I heard gentle rain coming from outside and smiled to myself.

However, my senses focused on the person beside me, Jack. His arms gently wrapped around me, holding me tight. Being in his arms has always given me a sense of security and safety. His hair was a mess; it fluffed up with a few curls here and there.

I liked it, though; it made him look so soft. I traced shapes on his chest with my fingertips; I felt his breath lightly fanning my neck. I've always loved peaceful mornings like this, especially with him. It was a type of warmth I couldn't explain, but it made me feel incredible.

I heard a yawn slipping from his lips, and I grinned. He gently kissed my forehead, "Morning, sweetheart." I felt a bit of heat rush to my cheeks. His morning voice was like music to my ears. I hugged him tight, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course, I'm in a bed with you." Jack grinned at me; I rolled my eyes and smiled, moving to sit on his lap as he lay down. I leaned down to kiss his cheeks; He groaned, "Savi, lay back down; I'm not done being lazy yet." I ignored his request and kept placing kisses on his face in an attempt to get him up. After a few seconds, he sighed.

"Alright, I didn't wanna do this, but you asked for it." He told me, jumping up and tackling me back down onto the bed with tickles; I squirmed under his touch, bursting with laughter. As I pleaded for him to stop, "You did this to yourself, sweetie. This is all your fault," he smirked; after a few more apologies slipped from my mouth, Jack finally had mercy and stopped. He then laughed at my breathless figure before him and the pout on my face.

"Not cool, Met," I said in a defeated tone, sitting up to playfully hit his arm. He smiled in response, wrapping his arms around me once more while placing sweet kisses along my neck. "That's what you get for denying me cuddles and sleep, angel," he replied, the simple nickname causing butterflies to fly in my stomach. I turned to softly kiss his light pink lips, which he happily gave into. I felt him giddily like a little kid as he held me tighter. When we both pulled away, he grabbed the television remote and put it in the office. I gave him a wicked grin as I leaped out of bed and opened a small bag I had taken from the bathroom.

When Jack's focus landed back on me, he immediately realized my plan, as this had happened before. He sighed and displayed his hands for me to see, spread apart on the bed. "Which one?" I ask as I pull different colored nail polish out of the small bag for him to examine.

"I don't care," which made me roll my eyes.

"I'd have to buy some pink nail polish," I joked, making him laugh. I concentrated on each movement, ensuring I didn't mess up as I painted his nails. Jack studied my facial expression with a smile on his face;

"Okay, done!" I exclaimed, smiling at work, "Do you like it?"

"I love you so much," He said and sighed in contentment as he gazed at me in adoration. It filled me with a warmth like no other. "I love you too," he pulled me back down to the bed, taking me in a hug.

My arms found their way around his torso as my head naturally and lightly fell to his chest. My legs tangled with his; one of his hands stroked my hair as he softly kissed my forehead. Soon enough, his small actions of affection lulled me to sleep. Jack smiled at this and whispered one last thing,

"My little koala."

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
I woke up in the apartment only with Shay; luckily, Jack left a note telling me that Ryan, Adam, and he had gone to lunch to talk about the new song soon to be released. I got up and walked to the living room to see Shay lying down, "hi, Shay bear!" I said and dropped to my knees when she came running over and wagging her tail. "You need a haircut," I mumbled as my hands ran through her thick, soft curly coat.

She licked my chin, and I grinned; after petting Shay a little bit more, I decided to order myself something to eat since I didn't want to make a mess in the boy's apartment. After I finished typing, I decided to do some work since spending time in Honolulu caused me not to get any writing done; I was writing at the coffee table.

I got a notification on my phone that my food was here, so I went over to the door to retrieve it, and as I ate, I sat down on the floor with my back against the couch; I wanted to try to go live without any guys to see how this would work. Shay sat beside me, watching me eat hash browns and sunnyside eggs.

People started to join the life quickly; I sat there looking at the chat and took a bite of my eggs.

"How is the tour??"

"The tour was amazing, I don't regret joining them at the time, and I would love to join them on the overseas tour, but I have to stay here in New York to get work done," I explained, and Shay whined next to me. I looked at her and gave them a piece of my hash browns. She ate it whole and licked her lips as she stared at me to provide her with another piece. I petted her and went back to the chat.

"How are you so pretty?"

I shrugged, "I have no makeup on, and my hair is a mess; I have no idea how you find me pretty in this state. I'm saying not to be one of those pick-me girls." I told them, and they disagreed with me. I laughed at how they were fighting about it and how I must be blind to think that I think that I'm not pretty.

"Where is AJR?"

"They went to breakfast together to talk about the new song; I was asleep when they left, but Jack left me a note, so I knew where they went out."

"When is I won't come out?"

"Believe it or not, but I don't know anything about the song; I have only heard the studio version, so the cover and the release date are a surprise to me too. So when they post something about it, it is a bit of a surprise to me. Trust me, I tried to get Jack to talk about it to me, but he said that I would go on social media and tell the big surprise." It was fun to go live; maybe I could go live without the guys for comfort; they barely talked about the band and asked me questions.

"Okay, I'll tell you all a story from the tour," I decided and thought of a story, "Okay, I got two stories; they are short ones," I confessed and took a bite of hash browns. "The first story began when we were in Portland, Oregon, me and Jack were at Target one night, and we found a kitten in the parking lot, and Jack wouldn't let me keep it, so instead, I forced him to go back and buy some cat food for it. Soon Jack came walking back out, and I gave it food; Jack had to drag me back to the car practically."

I told the story, and people were sad that I couldn't keep the kitten. They now asked for the other story; "for the other story, it was when they were about to do a concert, and Austin wanted to take a picture of them on a hill near the stage, and as he was trying to take the photo, Ryan gave him a rock on sign as Jack was to busy talking to me behind the camera and Adam was looking for a dry spot on the grass it was wet. I think the photo is posted on one of their social media; I know it is in the spectacular book." I explained and took a drink.

"You know what, there's something for you to do today; try finding that picture of them not caring about a picture." I joked, and Shay started to bark as the apartment door opened, "we're home!" Ryan called out as I heard the metal of his keys hitting the counter. "Hi!" I said and turned around to look at them; Jack climbed over the couch, his head hung off the sofa, and his hat fell off.

"Hi," he said and puckered his lips at me; my eyes moved to the screen as people were probably screen-recording to post about. "You want some hash browns?" I asked, and he shook his head, "no, but can I have a kiss?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, "you missed me!" Jack gasped, and Shay ran over and licked Jack's face.

I laughed and turned away, "there's your kiss," I laughed and looked back at the screen. The chat went crazy "don't put your tongue up my nose!" Jack pushed Shay back, and she was wagging her tail. Jack sat up and looked at me; I grinned and fed him a little of my food. "Can I have that kiss now?" He asked after he was done eating,

"Maybe when there's no drool on your face," I told him and finished eating. Jack soon realized that I was on live, and he was asking questions with me, it was some about how we met, but we ignored it since we weren't ready to tell the world how we met; Instead, we answered random questions. After a while, we decided to end the life, and jack looked at me, "can I have that kiss now?" he asked, and I lightly kissed his lips, and he smiled.