ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇ

╰┈ CHCAGO, L
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We walked towards the stage where AJR was sitting and waiting for us. A crew member walked down the line asking for dodgeball players; I joined a mini group at the front of the line to meet AJR. As it was my turn to meet them, The three of them looked at me, and Jack jumped off the stage.

He stood next to the barrier that divided us; I walked over and smiled at him. Since it was just me, they had another person join; they talked to Ryan and Adam and didn't even look over at Jack and me; he dug through his shorts pocket until he pulled out a small folded-up piece of paper.

He slipped it in my hand as he pulled me in for a hug which caused a security guard to pull him off of me. "You know the rules for meet and greets, no hugging or getting off the stage." He stated, and Jack rolled his eyes "at least let me finish talking to this lovely girl." I blushed at his words.

the security guard sighed and agreed, "open up the note." Jack murmured, and I looked down at it and opened the piece of paper, which told me to meet their light and effect manager, Ezra, and ask for Jack's dressing room. "Will he let me through," I questioned; "hold on, EZRA!" Jack yelled, and a man came walking out, "Ezra, this is the girl I was talking about; you only let her through," he clarified for the three of us to hear.

"Yep, I'll make sure she makes it to you," Ezra smiled at me. I grinned back at him. Then, Ezra walked away, "don't let anyone know about this; I don't want any fans giving him a hard time tonight," I nodded, and Austin, AJR photographer, told us all to get ready for the photo and if we would like any pictures by ourselves with the group.

After taking the photos, they continued the meet and greet. Soon They stood up, waved goodbye, and walked backstage when they finished. Then, we waited for the masterclass part to begin; I stood there looking at my phone, scrolling through Instagram, and got a notification that AJR posted on their Instagram story.

It was a picture of Jack and me standing together, only my face was blurred out, and the caption said, "looks like Jack got an eye on someone," I reddened from embarrassment; Someone must have noticed our close interactions and snapped a photo to post about, and I'll probably talk to Jack about it later.

Soon everyone began to cheer as Ryan walked on stage and took a seat in front of his computer. The show started with him explaining how he got the song's beginning and took some questions. We had some laughs, and people had some questions. When the show finished, we could finally get some merch.

Being a Vip was good because I didn't have to worry about long lines and had a place to hang out. After getting my merch, I went to the VIP building, got some drinks, and changed into the green tour shirt. Then, I walked out and put my other shirt in my bag.

It was about an hour of walking around trying to kill some time; I found Erza; I walked up to him, "Can I see Jack?" I whispered to Ezra; he nodded and took me through a hidden area where Adam, Jack, and Ryan rode their scooters.

"Jack, I brought you someone," Ezra called out, and They all came riding over to me. Jack's scooter stopped in front of me. "Hop on!" Jack beamed and helped me on; I held onto him as we all began to ride somewhere. They stopped their scooter and parked them.

"So this is the girl you're talking about?" Ryan questioned,

"Yeah, this is Savannah," Jack announced and showed me off like a trophy; I smiled and waved at Jack's older brothers.

"You want to head to the tour bus so no one can interrupt us?" The little fangirl went off inside since I would be alone with my celebrity crush. I agreed and said goodbye to his older brothers as we headed to the bus where they were staying.