ʟᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʏʟᴇʀ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ

╰┈ MLWAUKEE, WI
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I was sitting in one of the chairs and playing on my phone; the band
and crew ensured that the show's effects, lights, and equipment worked. "We finished for the night; you boys, go get some sleep for the big day tomorrow." The stage manager announced and shook each of their hands.

The crew took care of their equipment; I climbed up on stage with some of Jack's help. We made it to the back; there was food waiting for us; it was just pizza and other things, I was starving all day since all I had was a protein bar and a couple of sips of Jack's tea that he didn't see me take and that was before we got to the airport.

After we ate, the guys talked with Chris and Arnetta about the show. Finally, we made it to the trailer where the boys lived if we couldn't get hotel rooms; I walked to Jack's room and dug through my suitcase until I found a grey sweatshirt with an angel design and a pair of grey shorts.

I walked to the small bathroom and got changed. I threw my hair in a messy hairstyle and removed my jewelry and makeup. I did some quick skincare and was finally unready for the night.

I walked out of the bathroom and shut off the light. Ryan was in a random shirt and sweatpants; he was typing on his laptop as Jack dug through the mini-fridge; he was wearing a white tank top and green shorts, as Adam was probably already in bed. I walked out more into the living area and plopped on the couch across from Ryan. "Jack, what the hell are you doing?" I questioned as I watched him take mostly everything out of the fridge and set it next to him.

"Looking for my drink," he replied,

"you finished it before we left," Ryan reminded, not looking up from the computer's screen. "Damn it," Jack sighed and started to put everything back. I grabbed Jack's weighted blanket and sat on the couch watching TikTok. I kept on scrolling which felt like hours were passing by as nothing was interesting. I set my phone and closed my eyes as the room was silent, expected for Ryan to type and click on his computer.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴅᴀʏ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
It was early morning; I was sitting in the cold as Jack pulled me out. He didn't want to leave me alone on the bus; only I told him that I wouldn't be alone since I would be asleep and there were people in my dreams, though that didn't stop him.

I wanted to be back in our warm bed; I wish I had the feeling of the soft covers on me, or if Shay were here, she would be my heating pad, but the guys left her back in New York with a close friend who usually dog-sits her. I sighed and pulled out my phone; I got bored using it most of the day. I forgot my computer and book in the trailer, and I didn't feel like getting them, so I had nothing to do. I would rather walk Shay around as they practice than sit here and do nothing.

I was texting one of my friends about being on tour and seeing what was happening at home, which was nothing. My stomach growled as I remembered that I didn't eat today since the guys were running late this morning. Jack returned and sat down next to me,

"I'm hungry," I commented; Jack looked at me. "After we finish, we can go for breakfast; I still have to take you out." He put an arm around my shoulder. I put my head on his shoulder and nodded.

As it was time for them to continue, I lifted my head off his shoulder, and Jack kissed my hand. He walked back onto the stage to continue the practice.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
Jack and I were walking out of the cafe, hand in hand, "Thank you for breakfast; I'll pay you back." I thanked him; Jack looked down at me. "Don't worry; You don't need to pay me back; That's what friends are for." He let out and opened the car door for me. I wanted to say something, only he shut the door and got in on the driver's side.

"Are you sure? I have no problem paying you back." I objected and pulled my purse on my lap to grab some money. "Savannah, you don't even know the check," he said, annoyed that I wouldn't give up on paying him back; I stayed silent and set my bag next to my feet; he started to drive back to the stadium.

୨⎯Jᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
Damn it, I thought to myself as she sat there looking like a little hurt puppy who had been yelled at too many times. "Savi, I didn't mean to sound mad or annoyed," I broke the silence, looking at her; she looked at me. "My family always told me to pay back someone if they brought you something." She explained.

"Savi, when you're with me, and I buy you something, don't ever think about paying me back; I don't need your money; all I need is to see you smile and be happy," I confessed.

She blushed, and I look grabbed her hand; I loved to see the light pink color fade onto her cheeks. My phone started to ring, "can you answer my phone and put it on speaker." I asked; Savannah grabbed my phone from the cupholder, answered, and put it on speaker, "Jack, where are you and Savannah," Adam asked.

"Savi and I went out for breakfast," I replied.

"Did you get me something?" Ryan yelled in the background.

"no," Savannah replied; Ryan groaned.

"quit whining!" Adam sighed, and I continued to talk.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
We finished. Don't throw out my legos; I noticed a card-broad sign that said, "lol, you're not Tyler Joesph" Of course, I need to get a better look at this. I walked over to the girls who had the sign, "that sign is hilarious; I need to show everyone the sign," I announced into the microphone; they passed it up, "so, they hold this up; the first thing had happened, they hold this up when I come up on stage, ok, you got this on camera." I explained and showed the camera the sign.

Everyone began to cheer and laugh only caused me to look around with disappointment. "First thing I do, I come out...it's the big show, I'm dancing around, and they like, oh no, you don't" At the end of the sentence, I held the sign up, which made the crowd laugh "I got you," and continue with my rant.

"And I wondering don't you think I know this already?" I told and held my arms up, confused; the girls were laughing.

"This is not news, and the other thing that's funny is that they hold it up, and they were quick about it like they wrote an insult and brought it to the concert, and held it up, and I guess they think I wouldn't see it, but I did see it, and right away they start making sure I know that they know every lyric in the show." I continued,

"oh no, don't throw out my legos, like no, I promise we are fans, yeah," I joked, hiding the sign behind my back and walking away, looking behind me. I return to them, and they laugh with the crowd, "Did I get that right?" I asked, "Yeah, we love you," one of them yelled back, "You love me? I don't know about that; come on, the sign says different," I held up the sign, then looked at it, and noticed the LOL.

"Also, the sarcasm; first off, it's not just you're not Tyler Joseph, it's Lol, you're not Tyler Joseph," I placed my hand on my hip at the ending for some extra sass. "so, see you next time," I remarked and tossed the poster back to them. They gasped; I walked away from "Moving on, let's start the next song," I shouted, and we got ready to start the next song;

I'm not going to let a stupid sign ruin a fantastic show. Just thinking about it makes me want to roll my eyes, only I need to focus on the concert and not on the thought of putting on a horrible show for fans; that would be embarrassing.

•.¸¸.•*'¨'* •.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*
I saw a video of Jack with the sign that said, "Lol, you're not Tyler Joseph" on Tumblr and thought it would be perfect for adding to the story. It's funny to watch on Tumblr, search AJR, and it should be there.