ᴏʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴇ ɪs

╰┈ MNNEAPOLS, M
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
Me, Jack, Ryan, Adam, and a couple of their crew were sitting backstage. Jack's phone died; and he became bored until he took his spinning chair down the wooden ramp someone had set up. He would push off hard and gain so much speed where he couldn't control where he would go; the first time, he almost ran into the table, but Ryan stopped him.

The second time the chair didn't make it onto the ramp, which caused him to tip backward, fall out of the chair and roll down the ramp. Then finally, the last time, he had perfect speed, and he wouldn't hit anything until his chair was going toward one of the crew members; Jack was about to hit them until they used their legs to move him away as he shouted, "Out of the way! Out the way!"

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
I was sitting on the bathroom floor, the only one on the trailer. I was on a call with Cat. "I don't know, Cat." I sighed, talking to her about what Jack did last night. "Think of it this way, Sav; maybe he likes you back," Cat said through the phone. I stood up from the floor and looked into the mirror.

I was wearing black leggings and a sports bra. "Cat, how could someone like Jack Met like me? My hair is a mess; I'm just skin and bones; he could get one of those Instagram models." hot tears filled my eyes.

It was true my hair roots were dark and messy, and I was so skinny that you could see my ribs; I was so pale, and my eyes were too green. Sometimes I wish I look like one of those Instagram models.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I pointed out each of my insecurity. "I'm going to let you go; talk to you later," I mumbled and held back a sob, not taking my eyes off the girl in the mirror. "Ok, call or text me if you need me; remember Savannah, no matter what, you are beautiful," Cat said through the phone; I nodded and hung up the phone. I set my phone down on the counter; that is when the bathroom door opened, and I gasped.

୨⎯Jᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I walked into the trailer to check up on Savannah since she wanted to take a nap before the show. I made sure I was quiet on the way in. As I passed the bathroom, there was talking coming from inside. I listened as it was Savannah talking to someone. "I don't know, Cat." Savannah sighed; I heard noises come from inside. "Cat, how could someone like Jack Met like me? My hair is a mess; I am just skin and bones; he could get one of those Instagram models." my heart broke as I heard my beautiful Savannah talk so bad about herself; only she could see herself through my eyes.

"I'm going to let you go; talk to you later," She muttered; I held my breath and held back tears as it hurt me to hear her talk about herself like that. I listened to her place her phone down and open the door to my beautiful girl. There she stood in black leggings and a sports bra. She gasped and jumped, trying to hide. "Savi," I whispered and slowly walked to her like she was a wounded animal. I placed a hand on her cheek, and she finally let a sob and hugged me. "How much did you hear?" She choked out.

"often to break my heart," I whispered and picked her up. I set her down on the bathroom counter, "how could you say such horrible things about yourself," I asked, holding her face in the palms of my hands. "Because it's the truth, all of it true; I'm not like the girls on Instagram, who isn't just skin and bones, whose hair is perfect, they have a beautiful tan to them. I want to be like them." She rambled on.

I hugged her tightly, "Savannah, I wish you could see yourself through my eyes because you are just too perfect for me." I continued, "your body is beautiful and perfect, your hair is just perfect, it's soft and looks like silk; it doesn't matter if you don't have a tan; you're not made of plastic like a life-size Barbie doll because Savannah Columbia is perfect in my eyes." I comforted her.