ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋs

╰┈NEW YORK CTY, NY few Wqq1
୨⎯sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
All six of us sat on a couch, talking and drinking. Jack already glared down a couple of guys for staring me down; after downing a couple of shots, they caught up to me. "Emily, come to the bathroom with me, please," I asked her, and she agreed, we told everyone, and they said ok, and we made our way through the crowds and finally to an open bathroom. We entered it, "thanks, it's just for safety; I just don't feel comfortable walking by myself in a large crowd full of drunk people." I explained.

"It's no problem, I understand; It's not the first time Cat and I walked each other to a bathroom." She joked, and we both giggled. After I finished, there was a knock on the door, "one second," Emily announced until Cat said something on the other side of the door. "Sav, a girl is flirting with Jack." I looked at Emily, and we walked out of the bathroom.

Cat led us to where they were until he was in sight. My heart shattered; there he was, kissing another girl. I walked up to them. "What the fuck, Jack!" I yelled; when they pulled away, I picked up my drink and threw it in his face. "I can't believe I fell for your tricks!" I choked out, tears threatening to slip, but I held them back to show him that I wasn't going to cry over his cheating ass. Then, before he could say or do anything, I walked away from him.

୨⎯ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
Savannah said that she had to use the bathroom, and Emily went with her; I was talking to Adam as Ryan and Cat had their conversation, and I felt someone sit next to me; I thought it was Savannah until I looked over at a blonde who had too much plastic surgery; her clothes were short and tight like they were about to rip.

"What a handsome man like you doing here alone?" She said like she didn't see me talking to Adam, "I'm waiting for my girlfriend to come back," she placed her hand on my chest, and I cringed at the feeling of another woman's hand on me. I noticed Cat stood up and walked away. "I could be a better girlfriend than her," she whispered, then pressed her lips to mine; I tried to push her away until someone yelled, "What the fuck, Jack!"

The voice was so clear; I pulled away to Savannah standing there; she picked up her drink and threw it in my face. "I can't believe I fell for your tricks!" She shouted; I could see the tears in her eyes, only she held them back. Before I could respond, she walked away. I pushed the girl away from me and ran after her. I ran so fast it was like the devil was after my ass. When I made it outside, she stood, her makeup running down her face. "Savannah, please let me explain; she pushed herself on me, I told her that I had a girlfriend, but she didn't listen," I explained and walked closer.

"I still need you," I begged; she turned around.

"I'm just a toy to you!" She cried.

"You're never a toy to me; I would never hurt you, Savannah; ask Adam and Ryan; they were sitting there when she put herself on me and kissed me. They will tell you I was uncomfortable trying to get her away." I argued, tears falling down my face as she looked at me.

"I want to go home," she mumbled and pulled out her phone. "I'll get us an Uber, and we can go home," I confessed and pulled out my phone. "No, Jack, I have a friend who lives here, I'll have her pick me up, and I'll stay at her place tonight." She explained and put her phone up to her ear. It started to get cold, and I noticed Savannah shiver as the cold breeze touched her skin. I pulled off my fannel when she got off the phone.

"Please wear this. You're going to get sick," I offered it to her; Savannah rolled her eyes and pushed my hand away, "go give it to that whore you were having fun with." she hissed; I looked down at my shoes. "I fucked up, but I would never hurt you. I've done a lot of shit in my life, but loving you was different." I exclaimed and looked at her as tears returned to her eyes. "I wish I could hate you." At that moment, my heart shattered at her words, wishing I could change her mind.

˗ˏˋᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
I had the most shitty sleep ever; all night, I was so used to having someone next to me; even Shay didn't help, if that tells you something. I fucked up and wished I could have gone back to say to myself to get up and walk away when the girl came to me. But I couldn't; I stood in front of the window in my bedroom with the song heartbreak hotel by Elvis Presley playing in the background until there was a knock on my door. It opened with Ryan walking in and turning the music off. "I talked to Savannah this morning and told her the truth, and she now feels like a bitch. She wants me to pick her up, but I sent you the address so you can pick her up and take my car."