ꜰᴀɪʀ

╰┈ NEW YORK, NY
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————«
It was later in the evening, and we were all heading to the fair. I decided to wear Jack's black band-name shirt, white shorts, and a random necklace. I left my hair down and put on my shoes.

Jack wore a t-shirt and a pair of shorts; he put on his flip-flops and didn't wear his trapper hat. Ryan would wear his colorful outfit from the bummerland music video since it was light and breezy.

The others soon came over; Cat wore a light tan tank top and jean shorts. She wore an open white button-up just in case it got cold tonight. She put her hair up in a ponytail. Emily wore an oversized light pink t-shirt and shorts; her hair was down. Adam was wearing a plain t-shirt and shorts; He put his hair up in a low man bun that Emily probably did for him.

We went to Ryan's car and got in, and soon we were heading to the fair. When we made it and parked, Jack practically vibrated with excitement. "I haven't been to the fair since I was a kid!" He beamed and dragged me to the entrance.

I laughed, and the others tried to keep up, "Jack, slow down, or we'll put you on a leash," Adam exclaimed as Jack ran away. Luckily he heard and slowed down; the lights brightened the night sky as the sun slowly set. We got our tickets and walked around looking for something to do; Cat and Ryan went to get something to eat As Emily and Adam wanted to see the animals. Jack and I were left around the games.

Most games were scammed, but that didn't stop Jack from trying to win me a stuffed animal. "So close, you want to play again to win this beautiful lady a nice prize?" He was convinced, and Jack dug through his wallet, "Jack, no, I don't need one, don't give him all your money," I stopped him from giving the man another 5 dollars. He sighed and put the dollar back in his wallet.

We walked away and found ourselves in the line for the mirror maze. "I can not believe we are doing this," I sighed; Jack looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm a pro at this; I promise we won't get lost." Jack comforted me, we handed the man some cash, and we walked inside. It was bright, and mirrors were everywhere; "let's go this way," Jack declared and pulled me to the left.

"We should have brought everyone else to help us get out," I mentioned, and Jack looked at me.

"you don't want to spend time with me?" He asked,

"I love to spend time with you, Jack, but I don't want to get lost forever in a stupid maze," I confessed,

he smiled "well if we get lost, that means we just have more time with each other." I smiled until we realized that we were talking and making random turns, leading us to get lost. "We go this way," Jack said and ran into a mirror; I was standing there, recording him walking into random mirrors.

After some time of guessing, we made it out of the maze and started to walk around, looking for the others. Ryan came jumping on Jack's back, "don't leave without me!" He exclaimed.

"We aren't going to leave without you," Jack grunted, and Cat ran up behind him and made it to us; "he had ice cream, so he has a sugar rush." Cat explained and grabbed Ryan's hand to stop him from jumping around.

"Don't worry; we lose him when we made a different turn than him," Jack remarked, We found Adam and Emily petting some goats, and Cat was talking about the Ferris wheel; "you can go; I can't do heights," Jack confessed, so we stayed behind as the others went on.

Ryan looked terrified when going up. "You think he scared?" Jack laughed; I looked at him; instead of answering, I watched as he watched the rides go around. The bright lights reflected in his dark brown eyes. Every day I ask myself how I ended up with the kindest, funniest, and most beautiful man I have ever met. He looked at me and smiled; oh, how that smile could light up any room. "You okay?" he asked, and I nodded "never been better."

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
After being at the fair for hours, I was slightly tired. My eyes drooped, my feet ached, and a slight migraine started to pound the front of my head. The others looked fine. Emily was currently passed out in Adam's arms. she was tired hours ago.

Cat was the first to notice I was slowing down and started dragging me to the group's back. I looked like a lifeless zombie, stumbling through the dirt as the group of us walked from the far end of the fairgrounds to the complete other side.

"you good back there?" Cat asked, stopping entirely to ensure I was alright; my head snapped up from looking down at my shoes, "what?" by now, everyone else had stopped.

"Sav, did you turn into a zombie?" Ryan joked,

"Just... really tired and achy," I said, yawning almost on cue.

"Here, I'll give you a piggyback ride back to camp." Jack offered, waving me over as he turned around.

"no, it's fine," I declined; Cat came up behind me and nudged me forward,

"We all just want to return to the apartment; this will be easier for you."

I sighed and hopped onto Jack's back, his hands coming up under my mid-thighs to support me. I shot forward and wrapped my hands around his neck, fearing falling backward. "you're fine," Jack comforted me.

It took a solid minute of walking before I relaxed, loosening my arms so they draped down the front of Jack's shirt. My head was tucked onto my right arm, eyes closed. Finally, I was on the edge of sleep, just listening to the boys talk. The carnival music played in the background as we walked in between rides.

˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————«
I was shaken awake and opened my eyes; I looked around, trying to take in my surroundings. Finally, I sat up and realized that I was in the car.

Jack was standing outside the vehicle, "morning sunshine, it's just you and me." He smiled, and I climbed out of the car; Jack helped me out, "you want me to carry you inside?" He asked and shut the car door behind me. I shook my head no, and we walked to the building.