ɢɪʀʟ's ᴅᴀʏ

╰┈ NEW YORK CTY, NY
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I woke up this morning with the sun shining through the window; I yawned and turned on my side. I came face-to-face with Jack and almost kicked Shay. "how the hell did I end up here?" I whispered to myself; I sat up and stretched; the room was a mess, unlike yesterday.

My bag was sitting in the corner now, and Jack's suitcase was open with a lot inside. I remember I'm exploring New York with Emily and Cat today; I threw the blankets off me only for Shay to wake up and stretch. I walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom. I turned the light on and looked in the mirror to see myself as a mess; my hair was up in a bun, and I had shorts and an oversized shirt on. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my morning skincare. After finishing, I cleaned up the mess and heard noises coming from the kitchen; I walked down the hall and made it to the kitchen to find Ryan cooking breakfast, "morning," he greeted as he cracked two eggs in the pan.

"Morning, you need some help?" I asked; Ryan shook his head, only for me to help him since he told me that Jack doesn't trust his cooking. Jack came walking in; Ryan pulled out his phone and shoved it in Jack's face,

"do you want a camera pointed at you first thing in the morning?" Ryan asked,

Jack looked up at his phone, "No, probably the opposite of what I want, but thank you." He said with a smile on his face. I laughed, only for Ryan to point his phone at me,

"I'll post on social media that you and Jack are dating!" Ryan shouted, only that video he recorded was posted on his social media. I finished cooking breakfast; we were talking about today, "we need to leave tonight, so we can make it on the plane since taking the bus would take too long," Ryan explained and took a bite of his eggs. "Yeah, so don't go off with your little girlfriends and shop all day," Jack joked and pointed his fork at me; I nodded.

When we finished breakfast, Jack kissed my cheek as a thank you, and Ryan hugged me. Then, I went to Jack's bedroom and chose an outfit; I picked out a yellow turtle neck with pair of jeans and my favorite pair of shoes; it was casual and comfortable. I put my blonde hair in a high sleek ponytail with light makeup.

After I got around, I returned to the living room; Jack was lying on the couch and playing on his phone as Ryan was sitting in a chair working on his computer. "So, how do I look!" I announced and spun around; the two boys looked up at me. "Beautiful, as always," Jack complimented, and Ryan agreed.

"Don't let anyone pick you up on the streets," Ryan joked and returned to his computer. I sat in front of Jack as his free arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me backward;

"Jack, we have an interview over zoom today," Ryan said; Jack held up a thumbs up,

"thank god it's over zoom, or I would be locked out of the apartment if I made it home before you guys." the front door opened to Adam and Emily. "Hey," they said; Emily and I hugged,

"We're going to pick up Cat from her place," Emily told me;

She wore a faded green sweater that showed off some of her shoulders; she paired it with light blue ripped jeans and a white handbag, and her hair was put in a low messy bun; she had barely any makeup on. I stood up and walked to grab my bag from Jack's room. When I looked around the room, I heard someone walk into it, and I thought it was Emily who walked in until two large hands touched my waist. I turned to Jack's face so close to mine; our noses were centimeters from touching. "Jack, you okay?" I asked.

୨⎯Jᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
I wanted to ask her out, but I couldn't find the words; I stood there looking into her dim green eyes. I must look like a fool; I'm acting like a love-sick puppy, but who am I to say it's not true? Savannah is the only thing that has run through my head day and night ever since I met her. I barely knew the girl and was already in love with her; maybe if I asked her out, I would get some guts to tell her how I felt.

"Jack, you're okay," she asked; I jumped as her soft hand touched my cheek. I could melt at her touch; I sighed as she looked at me with worried eyes. "I'm fine; I just want to ask if you want to go out sometime," I asked as I mentally cursed myself; she giggled and nodded.

"Tell me when you have time, and I would love to." She smiled; I smiled at her, and we walked downstairs as Emily was waiting for her so they could leave. "Ready to go, Sav?" Emily asked, "One second," she replied and pecked my cheek.

"Now I'm ready to go," I smiled at the blonde girl; Ryan slapped me lightly on the back; I knew he would tease me about this. Instead, I pushed him like we were little kids again; the girls said goodbye and left the apartment.

⇢ ˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ࿐ྂ
୨⎯Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ ⎯୧
»»——————¤——————««
We left the apartment, picked up Cat, and headed for the city. They showed me the best parts of the big city, and we got our nails done. I got a medium coffin shape nail with Sage green tips designed with leaves and bling signs. Cat also got medium coffin-shaped nails as she had white fading out on some, but others had a sideways tip with a gold glitter line down the ends. As for Emily, she got short, squared nails that were painted a dusty blue and had little daisies on them.

「Sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's Nᴀɪʟs」

「Cᴀᴛ's Nᴀɪʟs」

「Eᴍɪʟʏ's Nᴀɪʟs」

「Eᴍɪʟʏ's Nᴀɪʟs」