Chapter 100

Our lips met and parted.

An action that repeated and revelled at the thrumming beat of my rapid pulse. My heart swelled overjoyed like never before.

His lips rubbed against mine. Soft and fiercely sweet.  His tongue flicked lovingly against my own sending a weakening pulse rippling down my veins to cave in my knees.

My grip on his broad shoulders tightened as did his hold on my waist.

Heat the like of which I have never experienced before flooded my being. An antithesis to the freezing temperatures of our surroundings.

But that was a plus in being an undead. The cold and the heat had no influence on me. I couldn't embrace it.

But I could feel the heat from the mouth that opened over mine. Tasting and devouring.  With each kiss dipping in deeper into the nectar of such sweetness that I could do naught but crave for more.

Each kiss more consuming then the next.

Lucian was mine.

I was his.

And here in this snowy white paradise we could be each others without the world striving to do what it did best. Keep us apart. I knew that analogy was ridiculous but given our history I could safely say that conspiracy theory was not so far out there.

"We should get comfortable," murmured Lucian huskily against my lips. I mumbled out a vaguely suitable reply before reluctantly allowing him to set us apart.

I took a deep calming breath and then a moment to spare a thought at the heavens above and at Lady Destiny in particular.

A simple warning to leave us be.

A request.

A plea.

"I'll get the fire started," he murmured again hoarsely.

"Mmm...I'll...I'll get us something to drink," I muttered under my breath, forgetting for the moment of what I had become.  I didn't drink anything anymore.  Other than blood that is. But then I recalled the blood bags I had stowed away.

So while I rushed about needlessly pouring out glasses of my own blood for each of us, Lucian set about needlessly piling logs in the hearth before seting it aflame with a kindle and a match.  As always he had the tools to spark fire in all he touched.  The embers he raised in me were still smoking hot when we met again in the centre of the room and begun slowly divesting each other of the unwanted clothing.

I started slow with the buttons down his shirt but ended up ripping it off his shoulders with feral abandon.

My own clothing fared no better in his hands. Torn to shreds. Swatches of fabric of various sorts floated in the air to land gently in a mess at our feet.  But we didn't notice.  Lips fused once again in dire need and hands that were busy previously ripping into clothes now revelled in the glory of the smooth contours uncovered.

I clutched and clawed over him as he did the same with me.  Our aims were alike to be physically meshed as closely together as we were previously united in spirit. His lips tore away from my own.  His breath coming in harsh and hard to pant down at me. 

Then I was being lifted up and away. The bed at the end of the room was cool and inviting against my bare back. Lucian didn't hesitate. Didn't pause. Didn't deliberate.

Instead in one smooth move he parted my thighs and sank his length in deep to the hilt. I wrapped my legs about his waist and raised my hips to meet his raggard thrusts. His tempo was off. Irregular as the pulse in his veins. The desperation that drove each trusts match and rivaled my own. A need like never before spiraled out of control.  Causing us to cry out in hunger and trash urgently against each other.

We needed... we loved.

Then the whiff of his delicious blood penetrated the haze of lust I was shrouded in. My fangs elongated snd sunk into his shoulders with a vicereal cry.

His own shout of pleasure echoed in the dingy confines of the cabin. Before his lips settled at the base of my throat. His fang tore erotically into my neck and my blood gushed into his open mouth.

We drank from each other.  Hands gripping each other tight while hips pistoning into each other with unruly thrusts.

The cry of completion was hoarse and guttural. Ringing out of each other and vibrating out of the small confines of the cabin to echo across the dense alpine woods.

The forests was quiet before and now became deathly silent in tribute to the arrival of two predators wild and vicereal in their midst.