Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Dinner

Luther

I just wanna ask why my Mom wants to have a dinner with Ciara? And this woman agreed with my mom. May kukunin pa kami sa laundry tapos pumayag siya? Nakakaasar... dapat kanina pa kami nasa condo kung hindi lang namin nakita si Mommy.

Tss... I was really avoiding her when I saw her from afar but I didn't know that she saw us first. And I know that looks... for sure she's thinking who's this woman. She will think that Ciara is my woman.

Ciara isn't my woman. You know... I just realised that she's that kind of woman who is a side chick or anything. I realised that she deserves better treatment even if she's a bit annoying.

Ang ingay niya kasi... pati music sa condo ang lakas lakas kaya pinapakisamahan ko na lang. Baka kasi maglayas na naman. I don't want to find her if ever she leaves again, hindi ko na siya hahanapin ulit... kasi hindi naman niya gagawin 'yon.

I already agreed that she can do everything she wants in my condo, now she's leaving? No. I won't let that happen.

"Favourite ko po ang kimchi at sushi kimbap." I heard Ciara say. "Masarap po 'yon, lasang korean. Para akong nasa Korea kapag kumakain ako n'on, iniimagine ko na kasama ko po si Kim Soo-hyun habang kumakain having time together gano'n."

Who is that? I got my phone and searched for Kim Soo-hyun, and a lot of pictures appeared. He was a famous actor in Korea.

"Iyong Korean Actor?" My Mom asked.

Ciara nodded, smiling. "Opo! Crush ko po 'yon. Ang cute niya lang. Sana siya na lang ang asawa ko," she imagined something.

My jaw clenched after hearing that. She has a crush on Kim Soo-hyun? And she really wants to be the wife of Kim Soo-hyun?

Ang daya naman nito. Crush ko siya tapos hindi man lang niya ako crush. That's unfair. Dapat crush niya rin ako.

"Oh my god, he's handsome, right?" My Mom is feeling millenial.

I rolled my eyes while hearing their conversation. Puro crush ni Ciara ang naririnig ko, I couldn't even hear my name so that means. . . she's not feeling the same! It was really unfair, dapat kung crush ko si Ciara dapat gano'n rin siya sa akin. So the feeling is mutual.

I'm wondering who is her crush?

I couldn't help but to rolled my eyes again. I thought we are going now to the restaurant but they went to the boutique. Sumunod ako sa kanila sa loob. I sat on the chair since puro pambabae lang ang nandito, wala akong magagawa.

"I will treat you, Ciara," Mom said, holding a dress.

This is the first time my Mom treated a woman.

"Huh? 'Wag na po." She shook her head.

"No, it's okay! Bagay 'to sa'yo, what do you think?"

Nilingon ako ni Ciara para humingi ng tulong. I shrugged and leaned on my seat.

"Pick, hija. What do you want?"

She gulped. "Kahit ano na lang po," she said in a blink of an eye my mom holding a two basket with a full of dresses inside.

Ciara's eye widened as she saw those dresses.

"Hala!" She shakes my arm. "Parang binili lahat ng Mommy mo!"

"Sabi mo, 'kahit ano' 'di ba?"

She scratched her head. "Hala! Wala akong paglalagyan n'yan! Tsaka, ang dami talaga. Hindi ko inakala na ganyan ang Mommy mo kagalante," she whispered.