Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Deal Again

Luther's

It's already 11 AM and yet Ciara is still sleeping. Kanina ko pa kinakalampag ang kwarto niya kaso walang Ciara na nagbubukas.

"Hey, open the goddamn door!" I knocked multiple times.

But it didn't happen. I went to my room para pumunta sa sarili kong balcony. Her balcony is closed so I assumed she's still asleep but I don't care. I was about to go on her balcony but I saw the fucking floor. I gulped in nervousness, basta kapag ako nahulog dito at namatay hindi ko titigilan si Ciara gabi gabi at araw araw ko siyang dadalawin.

I do the sign of the cross before jumping on the other balcony, I almost had a heart attack after doing it.

"Fuck." I held my chest.

Sinilip ko ang kwarto ni Ciara bago binaba ang door knob ng balcony. It was open so I went inside. Her room was wide, she already has a lot of stuffs here. May kung ano pa na nakalagay sa door. And it was her... menstruation month cycle.

It was so hot in here, she didn't use the aircon. She was using a fan tapos sa paa niya lang nakatutok. Nagtitipid ba siya? I looked for the remote and I saw it on the floor. Kinuha ko 'yon para buksan ang aircon dahil ang init. Tinodo ko pa kaya nang lingunin ko siya panay ang kapa niya sa kung saan.

She was looking for her blanket and it was beside her. Nakatupi pa 'yon. Wala siyang blanket na gamit.

Tumitig ako sa mukha niya. "Ang ganda mo pala kapag tulog..." I whispered while staring at her sleeping face. Inayos ko ang buhok niya bago siya kumutan.

She really has that kind of beautiful face. But her eyes are more beautiful. It was violet. She was the only person I saw with violet eyes, so for me she is unique.

"I was wondering... who is your crush aside from Kim Soo-hyun? I can accept that since he's really everyone's crush but I really wanna know who is your crush." Dapat kasi crush niya rin ako, it's unfair. Hindi pwedeng ako lang.

Admitting crime isn't my thing. And admitting that I have a crush on this woman is a crime but fuck... nagawa ko. But it's just a crush. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Ciara." I shaked her arm using my index finger.

Ang mantika naman niyang matulog. Hindi man lang nagigising.

"Hey, wake up. Gising." I shake her arm again. "Ciara, gutom na ako. Can you get up now? Cook breakfast." I leaned on the swivel chair. I couldn't wake her up. I put both my feet on her bed while looking at her.

Inikot ko na lang ang paningin sa kwarto niya. I saw a picture beside her bed. I stood up to see what that picture was. Kinuha ko ang picture frame at nakita ko ang heart design sa harap with a name of Cali.

Cute.

May nakita pa akong picture na maliit sa tabi no'n. It was her when she was around seven or six? She is also wearing a pre-school uniform. I glanced at her first before hiding the picture inside of my phone case. I put back the picture frame on the table as I looked around again. My eyes stopped at the wall, it was organized using a led light with wooden clothespin, doon nakasipit ang pictures niya.

Doon pala maraming pagpipilian, sana doon na lang ako kumuha.

Tiningnan ko ang mga pictures. Kumuha ako ng isa, this is for purposes, you know. What if she got missing? Edi may picture akong ilalabas kapag kailangan.

I saw a collection on the bookshelves. She's a fan of... who is this? It was a group of kpop girls. Oh, I saw the name. It was Twice and Blackpink, I saw the group name.