Surprise On The St. Anne

After breakfast the next morning, Ash, Misty, and Brock headed down to the harbor to see the luxury cruise ship Misty had wanted to see so badly. All of Ash's Pokémon were out, as was Loki, who hated being in a Poké Ball for long periods of time. As soon as they reached the harbor, they noticed a beautiful cruise ship and ran over to it.

Brock: Wow...

Misty: It's beautiful.

Ash: I'd love to travel the world on a ship like that.

Brock: Yeah, just think of all the Pokémon we'd see along the way.

Misty: *sighs* It would be so wonderful to go aboard that ship. Just sunbathing on the deck all day and having a nice, relaxing cruise.

Brock: *sadly* Too bad we could never afford it.

Misty: Yeah. It's nice to imagine it though. At least we get to see it. C'mon guys, let's get a closer look. I want to take some pictures.

Brock was looking at a group of beautiful girls, going hazy eued as he approached them.

Brock: I'll meet you guys over there in a minute~.

Misty shrugged and grabbed Ash's hand.

Misty: Okay. C'mon Ash, let's go check out the ship.

They walked up to the cruise ship and looked at it admiringly. Misty took several pictures of it, then turned to Ash.

Misty: Hey, Ash. I want to get a picture of you and your Pokémon with the ship. Call Psi and Yami down and stand right there. Loki, you get in the picture too.

Ash called for his two Pokemon and they landed on either side of him. Cobalt, Green, Loki and Aidan stood in front of them. Misty backed up so she could get a good picture.

Misty: Now, smile! Loki, Yami, stop making faces at the camera! I want this to be a nice photo! Okay, hold still...

Brock: Guys, holy crap, you won't believe what just happened!

Ash and the Pokémon turned to look at Brock just as the camera's flash went off, making Green rub his eyes from the flash.

Misty: Brock, you ruined my photo!

Brock: Forget the stupid photo! Look!

He held up what seemed to be three tickets for the St. Anne cruise ship. Misty's eyes widened in shock.

Misty: Brock, how did you get these? I thought they were really expensive.

Brock: You remember those girls I was talking to? Well, *sadly* they all had boyfriends.... *brightens up* But their boyfriends are taking them out on a big date tonight, so they couldn't use their tickets and they gave them to me!

Ash: That was nice of them.

Misty: Yay! Now we get to go aboard the St. Anne!

She grabbed Ash and Brock's hands and dragged them towards the St. Anne. However, they were being watched by the two girls Brock had talked to; a lovely girl with long black hair and an evil grin, a beautiful red-headed girl, and a girl with blonde hair that was tied into two pigtails.

Black Haired Girl: Looks like we got another three victims.

Redhead: I hate this job. It's humiliating; having to parade around in these little bathing suits and having jerks hit on you. And then you have to give said jerks free tickets. Why Giovanni doesn't just have people pay for tickets is beyond me. He'd get rich folks with rare Pokémon, rather then these stupid newbie trainers with common Pokémon that you can get anywhere, like the ones following that kid with the black hair. Plus, he'd have all the money from the ticket sales and I wouldn't have to wear this hideous suit!