Into The Depths

HI guys, I'm just going to do team listings at the end of every chapter from now on, just to make sure you guys aren;t confused on who belongs to who and to keep you updated.

—----------------------------------

Ash laid on the floor, still unconscious, but was jolted to consciousness by someone shaking his shoulder.

Misty: Ash, Ash, please wake up!

Brock: He's coming around..

Ash groaned and opened his eyes, spotting Misty, Brock, Cobalt, and Green looking worriedly at them. He felt like he had been run over by a Rhyhorn. And had he hit his head or was everything upside down?

Ash: What happened? There was this storm and people were running for the lifeboats.... Someone knocked into me.... Did we get off the ship?

Green: Well..... Define "Off the ship".

Ash: Wait.... Why is everything upside down?

Cobalt: That kinda leads to part 2 of our predicament.

He got up and ran to the window before Brock and Misty could answer. To his horror, he saw nothing but water and fish swimming outside.

Ash: Fish swimming?..... It can't be! That means...that means the ship's sunk and we're trapped inside!

—----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Jessie and James were relaxing on a tropical beach, James having a smexy tan and Jessie sipping a Pinap Colada.

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation...

James: To unite all peoples within our nation.

Jessie/James: To denounce the evils of truth and love. To extend our reach to the stars above.

Jessie: Jessie.

James: And James, with a sexy tan.

Jessie: Ah..... There's nothing like a tropical vacation.

James: The blue sea.

Jessie: And the white sand.

James: And that blazing sun...fiery and burning...and burning...burning... *pained* AHHH! Something really is burning!

The tropical beach disappeared and Jessie and James found themselves in the kitchen of the St. Anne, lying right under an upside-down stove. They saw Meowth's face right in front of them.

Meowth: You picked a bad place for a catnap!

Jessie and James ran out from under the flaming burners, yelling and trying to beat the flames off themselves. Finally, they managed to douse the flames with water that was coming out of a broken pipe. After sighing in relief, Jessie had realized something... troubling. That being they were walking on the ceiling.

Jessie: Why is everything upside down?

Meowth: The ship capsized and sank to the bottom while you two were sleeping!

James: *horrified* We've got to abandon ship immediately!

Meowth: I'm afraid it won't be so easy to get off while the ship's underwater!

James: AAAHHH! The ship's sunk! We're doomed! *sobs* I always thought I'd die this way!

Jessie: *shakes him* Calm down, James! I've already thought of a plan to get us out of here. Ekans! *releases Ekans* Use Acid to make a hole so we can escape!

Meowth: Wait, no!

But it was too late. Water came through the hole and Jessie and James tried desperately to cover it.