The New Frontier

Well, wasn't that just crazy?! Once again, people can get pissed at Alain beating Ash, but I think Ash really showed his stuff this time. Now with the Pokemon League out of the way, we can get to an arc I'm REALLY excited to try out.

—---------------------------------------------------------

The next day after Ash had lost in the Top 8 of the Pokemon League he had decided for he and his team to rest for a short while before deciding on what to do next. Though this was a day he wasn't looking forward to, since this was when Brock and Misty would be heading home (or check with her sisters to make separate living arrangements in Misty's case).

But when the two learned of a party being thrown in Ash's honor, they decided to stick around. Though Arthur and Ivena had to go back to their tribe, they promised to share stories of Ash's great battling in the Pokemon League. Right now, Ash stood on a stage with Professor Oak, his parents, and his two starters. In the crowd stoo most of Pallet Town, along with Misty, Brock, Goh, Wes, Tracey, and Daisy.

Ash: Uh... It's really nice to be home and... To all of you who supported me in the Pokemon League, thank you very much.

Cobalt: Here, here.

Prof. Oak: And thanks to Ash and Gary for representing us so well. Gayr made it to the Top 16 whilst Ash making it to the Top 8.

Delia: Along with thanking the professor for hosting us here today. Now let's get this party started!

Red: A toast for Pallet's pride! *raises glass* Cheers!

Crowd: Cheers!

As the party went underway, Ash sat at pone of the tables, the rest of his Pokemon surrounding him as he lounged back.

Yami: Man, what an experience.

Green: Yeah. We really came a long way since that rat, huh?

Ash: *chuckles* Uh... Yeah.

Sparky: Zorry you lozt, Ash.

Ash: Now worries, Sparky. Sure, it sucks that I lost, but maybe this is just a sign to say that my dream of becoming a Pokemon Master is still out of reach. But I'll get there someday with all of you by my side.

Cobalt: So, the only question now is.... Where do we go from here?

Ash: To be honest, I'm not sure. I mean, there's the Johto League, but maybe I should wait until next year. After all, I'm kinda league'd out from the Indigo Plateau.

Tracey: *off-screen* Ash?

The boy looked behind him, spotting Tracey who handed him a box.

Tracey: You got a delivery.

Ash: A delivery? *takes box* Hey, it's from the Eevee Brothers!

Blacky: The Eevee Brothers?! W-W-What do they say?

Ash opened the box to show two items, one of them being a cream colored stone with a yellow sun-like mark inside and the other being a note.

Aiden: *picks up rock* What's this?

Psi: That would be a Shiny Stone. It is an evolution stone found primarily in the Sinnoh region.

Ash: *reads stone* "Hey, Ash. How are things? How's your party? Hope you guys are fne, cus we're here in Stone Town watching you kick ass in the Pokemon League. We also found out where Blacky's gone off to. Don't wrry, we're not mad but Booster kinda gets weirded out not seeing him, hope you're taking good care of him. Anyway, in this box is a Shiny Stone to evolve that Togetic of your's. We all wish you the best of luck. Sincerely; Sparky, Rainer, Pyro, and Mikey. (along with Showers, Thunders, Booster, and Token)".