Giovanni

After Ash and his friends left Cinnibar Island as Ash had won his 7th gym badge, our heroes set their course to the final Kanto gym, which resided in Viridian City. However, instead of being with them, we start off at the Cerulean City Gym, where Daisy is in the middle of a gym battle against a familiar blue-haired man. She battled with a large white sea lion witha sleek body as the man fought back with a large, blue beetle with a long horn.

James: Now Heracross, finish it with Brick Break!

The stag beetle then karate chops the sea lion, knocking it into the water where it then rises up, revealing to have fainted.

Daisy: Dewgong, no!

Referee: Dewgong is unable to battle! The winner is Heracross! And as such, the match goes to James the challenger!

As Daisy returned her Dewgong, Heracross flew up to James's platform, where the man then patted his head.

James: Thank you, Heracross. You were fantastic.

Heracross: Anything for you, James.

Nodding, James returned his Hercross to its ball as he then climbed down the platform as Violet met him as he climbed down, handing him a Cascade Badge.

Violet: Like, congratulations. For beating the Cerulean Gym, he's your Cascade Badge.

James: Thank you.

He takes the badge as he then pins it to a strip of plaid cloth in his vest, where he has most of the badges that Ash has; the only one missing being the badge from Viridian City. As he exited the building, he's met by Jessie and Meowth, the woman handing him his Team Rocket uniform.

Jessie: How'd it go?

James: One badge left to go. Any news from the boss?

Meowth: For some reason, he wants us back in Viridian. Probably wants a progress report.

Jessie: *sadly* And we haven;t stolen a single Pokemon...

James: Well, the day is still young. What's say we try one more job? For old time's sake.

Hearing this, Jessie and Meowth as they step into the balloon, which was parked in the nearby forest as it then rises up to fly off to Viridian City..

Jessie: First, we do a little quickie....

James: Then we show off our greatest tricky!

Meowth: And we live on happily ever after, tons of money and 'Mon under our belts!

Wobbuffet: *pops up* That's right!

—----------------------------------------

Now with that out of the way, we now return to our heroes as their 2 days of traveling paid off as they finally reached Viridian City, the whole process being a nostalgia trip for Ash, Cobalt, and Green.

Ash: I still can;t believe it's almost a year since we've been here, huh guys?

Cobalt: Yep. Really makes you look back from when we begun.

Brock: You've been here before Ash?

Misty: Yeah, the Pokemon Center here is where we first spoke after.... You know who, friend my bike.

Ash: Especially after that month of training for your fym, Brock.

Brock: You spent a month training?

Ash: Well, two days shy of a month.... I was in the hospital for those 2 days.

Brock: *shocked*..... Not even going to ask.

As they continued walking, they spot a large building with marble columns, the front entrance being guarded by two grunts wearing black uniforms and black caps.