The Imitation Confrontation

After Ash and his friends encounter Champion Alder as they leave Unova, our heroes relax upon the now descending plane as they land in the Hoenn region, home to Ash's next Frontier Battle against the supposed "Pike Queen", alongside Serena's next Pokemon Contest.

Pilot: *over intercom* Attention, passengers, this is your captain speaking. We are about to touch down in the lush and beautiful Fortree City of the Hoenn Region. Thank you for flying Air Mistralton and we hope to see you again soon.

As the plane landed, Ash, Cobalt, Green, Serena, Oliver, Gary, and Grookey walked into the airport, looking out the window to see Fortree City's famous treehouses.

Cobalt: So, this is the Hoenn region. Once you start traveling everywhere, it doesn't seem too different from home, huh?

Ash: I can understand that, Cobalt, but it's about what you discover in a region that matters. And what we're gonna discover is my next Frontier Symbol.

Serena: And don't forget my Contest Ribbon.

Gary: You know, Ash, Sceptile are native to Hoenn. Bet Green feels a bit at home here.

Green: Actually, now he mentions it, yeah. I do feel a bit homey here.

Ash: Well, that's probably natural. Come on, let's get a layout of the town and find the Pokemon Center.

As the group began to leave, Serena stopped as she saw her Oshawoot begin to lag behind and stumble.

Serena: Oliver?... Is something wrong?

Oliver: I... I... Serena, I... I don-.....

Suddenly, Oliver began to fall over, causing her to gasp sharply as she ducked down to catch him before he hit the floor.

Serena: Oliver! Oh no... What do I do?

Just then, a familiar (to us, at least) voice rang out, causing Serena to look up.

???: Excuse me. It's about your Pokemon...

The camera pans up to reveal the voice to belong to Brock! Yes, baby, LET'S GO! Brocky boy's back!!!

Brock: See, I'm studying to become a Pokemon breeder, so I know a thing or two about medicine.

Serena: I... Thank you. It's my Oshawott, we just got off the plane and he just collapsed.

Brock: Say no more.

Meanwhile, Ash, Gary, and their Pokemon had just reached the sliding doors to the outside.

Cobalt: Hey, I wonder if we'll find the Water starter of this region. Wouldn't that be cool, Ol?...... Oliver?

Grookey: Ollie gone!

Gary: *looks back* Ash, wait. Where's Serena?

Ash: Huh? She was... right behind us, right?

Ash and his starters looked back behind as the crowd thinned out, only to see Serena kneeling on the floor, holding her unconscious Oshawott. However, what really surprised them was the familiar male looking Oliver over.

Cobalt: Wait... Is that....?

Green: It couldn't be... Could it?

Ash: Is that... *starts smiling* Is that Brock?!

Brock: Mm-hmm.... Mm-hmmm..... Just as I thought. He just has a little bit of jetlag. He'll be fine after he gets some rest.

Serena: I see, thank you so much.

Brock: Not a problem.

Ash: HEY! BROCK!

Both Serena and Brock turned to see Ash, Cobalt, and Green running towards them just as a female stewardess walked in front of him. Seeing the stewardess, Brock immediately became excited as he ran forward.... Only to push the stewardess away.