League Battle By Fire

Well..... Wasn;t that a chapter? Probably one of my favorites. Being honest, when I said the goodbye between Ash, Brock, and Misty almost made me cry.. The ending of the last one ACTUALLY did it. Anyways, enough trauma, let's head over to the Pokemon League!

—-------------------------------------------

The very next morning, Ash and his group were standing outside the Ketchum residence, Delia handing Ash his backpack. Prof. Oak stood by them with Sparky as Red, Vee, and Blacky came out of the house.

Misty: Well Ash, we're finally leaving for the Pokemon League. How do you feel?

Ash: To be honest, really REALLY nervous, but at the same time, really excited

Delia: Don;t worry, honey. It's only natural.

Red: I think you're just about ready. *chuckles* Reminds me of myself when I was your age.

Ash: *smiles* Thanks, Dad.

Prof. Oak: Remember Ash, always do your best. The Kanto League is nothing like gym battles, so prepare yourself.

Sparky: Yeah, and if you ever need Blacky, Hunter, or I...

Blacky: We're always a call away.

Cobalt: Thanks, guys.

Misty: Thanks a ton for letting us stay with you, Mama Delia.

Brock: You really helped us a lot.

Delia: *hugs Misty* No need to thank me, sweetie. After all, you're family. And Brock, you've done a lot. *to Cobalt and Green* Bye, you two. Take care of my boy, okay?

Cobalt: *salutes* Caro!

Green: *nods* Sceptile.

Ash: Come on, guys, let's go!

Nodding, both Cobalt and Green followed Ash and the others as Azula and Kestrel walked along with them, joining the three humans in waving the others off as they fina;y reached city limits. Now, with our heroes leaving Pallet Town, they head off to the Indigo Plateau, home of the Kanto Pokemon League.

Cobalt: Hey, I just realized... Oak said something about Kanto having a Pokemon League... Does that mean other regions have one, too?

Ash: Of course. There are trainers all over the world, so of course every region has a League.

Azula: Wouldn't it be cool if we went to other regions? You know, once we beat this League?

Ash: Hmm, you know.. That would be a cool idea to check out other regions.

Brock: Other regions? Admittedly, that would be pretty cool to do.

Misty: *sighs* I've always wanted to try going to Kalos. I heard it's beautiful.

Ash: Yeah.... Kalos.....

At the mention of the region, Ash looked up to the sky, as if he was remembering something... More specifically, SOMEONE.....

—-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in another region, a smal bird Pokemon with a red head and black tail feathers landed on the windowsill of a house, where it greeted a woman cutting some type of vegetables.

???: Good morning, Grace.

Woman: *pets Pokemon* Hello, Fletchling. *looks up* Fletchling, wake up Serena for me, won;t you?

Fletchling: Didn;t you try already?

Grace: Of course I did, TWICE. But as usual, twice is never enough.