Trials Of The Forest King

OWO, what was dat?.... James character development? Wonder where dis'll go..... Oh well, back to Ash, I suppose.

—-----------------------------------------------

Within the forests between Fushcia and Saffron, a familiar shape walks into a cave. Within that cave, a light comes on and reveals a Pokemon, a giant dark blue snake with a golden face, long red fangs, and peeking out behind it was a blade-like tail. The snake sputtered after being disturbed from its sleep, only to become angry as he saw the Leader Pikachu from earlier.

Snake: YOU! You've got a lot of nerve coming in here!

Leader Pikachu: I'm well aware. But these are desperate times.

Snake: What do you want?

The mouse then takes out a piece of paper to show him and on it shows a crudely drwn picture of Ash, Cobalt, and Green.

Leader Pikachu: The Capped One has been spotted by my scouts in this vicinity. He;s beig protected by his most powerful soldiers; whom we dub the Jackel and the Lizard. If they aren't stopped, we'll all be captured and enslaved. I need you to kill the human.

Snake: *laughs loudly* And what makes you think I would help you?

Leader Pikachu: Because if you do, I'll cut you down from there.

It is then revealed that the Snake was hanging upside down this whole time via String Shot.

Snake: Very well, I accept your proposal. The Capped One shall rue the day he decided to cross the likes of-

He yells as he's cut down from up above. Meanwhile, we see Ash and his friends sitting at a camp sight as Ash's party keeps training. Green and Psi spar each other as Cobalt works with John and Loki to work on his evasivness. Meanwhile, Yami is shooting Shadow Balls in the air, allowing Aiden and Azula to shoot them and work on accuracy.

Aiden: Uuugh! I keep missing!

Ash: Hey, it's okay, Aiden. Don;t beat yourself up.

Yami: Yeah, besides if you never missed you wouldn't enjoy it as much when you finally hit something.

Aiden: Is that supposed to make me feel better?

Snake: SNEAK ATTAAAAAACK!!!

From a treetop, the snake lunges with his mouth wide open towards Ash, ready to bite him.

Yami: Ash, look out!

The Gengar pushed his trainer out of the way, forcing the snake to bite him instead, causing him to yell as he let go.

Green: Yami!

Misty: Are you okay, Ash? What is that thing?

Still worried over Yami, Ash hands Misty his Pokedex, allowing her to scan the Pokemon herself.

Pokedex: Seviper, the Fang Snake Pokémon. A Poison type. Seviper is known for its angry disposition, immobilizing its opponents by wrapping its body around them. Its sword-like tail can slash foes and douse them with poison.

Seviper: Don't try to struggle! You're already DEAD! For each step you tread, the poison shall strengthen its hold! Clawing and clawing! Until it finally takes its grip on your SOUL! AHahahahahahahahahahhhhh!!! VICTORY IS MI-

He then screams in panic as now, a Pidgeot takes him away, possibly to eat him.

Azula: Well, that was.... Random.