Saving Private Green

Instead of showing our heroes sliding into some odd underground lair, it shows a Japanese style illustration of a forest, where an innocent Pikachu is seen eating a berry as a young male voice narrates.

???: Long ago, our kind lived in a lush green forest. The trees stretched on for miles and miles, and behind every branch, a predator lied in wait.

As the Pikachu ate, it failed to notice an Arbok slithering behind it.

???: The world was as dangerous as it was large, and we were very small.

But just as the Arbok was about to strike.... Another Pikachu came onto the scene, electrocuting the Arbok and fainting it, the two Pikachu touching tails in a form of greeting or gratitude.

???: But by banding together, we overcame our struggles, and together we survived. Until one day, another one of us, who is now our exalted leader, detailed how he was attacked by a terrible evil that emerged from beyond the forest. A demon more fierce than anything we witnessed, and whatever it was, it wanted us dead. He called it..... The Capped One.

Another scene shows an odd, demonic looking version of Ash stomping and mutilating the Pikachu, as demonic versions of Cobalt as a Riolu and Green as a Treecko are also seen massacreing the rodents.

???: The Capped One, along his indentured servants of The Jackal and The Lizard, decimated everything in its path, scouring the forests with an unquenchable bloodlust.

Another scene showing a Pikachu being burned alive by Aiden as a Charmeleon.

???: Countless victims were burned alive by his slaves fiery breath or pummeled into the ground by their superior strength,

Another scene details a Pikachu being forcibly sucked into an black shape resembling a Pokeball as a demonic Azula as a Drizzile is seen being released from one.

???: Captured and brainwashed by horror balls, exactly like the ones in which the Capped One keeps its pets. It seemed the Capped One was destined to destroy us all....

One last scene shows the Capped One looking back at a silhouette illuminated by the sun, the silhouette being that of the Leader Pikachu.

???: But amid the flames of destruction, a hero rose from the ashes to save us all. A hero known as-

Random Rude Voice: Keeps his pets in balls?

The chapter then shows three Pikachu underground by a campfire; these being a normal Pikachu, a Pichu, and what we know as a shiny Pikachu.

Shiny: Really? Keeps his pets in balls?

Pikachu: Stop interrupting the legend!

Shiny: So not only does the Capped One have pets, but you're saying he keeps them inside balls?

Pichu: Maybe it's a metaphor.

Pikachu: It's not a- *sigh* Look, it's just a trivial detail that doesn't meet-

Shiny: We're changing it! If we have to memorize this, I'm not saying that part.

Pichu: Wait, we have to memorize this? Can we please start over? I wasn't paying attention.

Pikachu: Fine, *glares at Shiny* but no interruptions! *narrator voice* Long ago, our people lived in a-

Suddenly, not too far from them, the brown canine Pokemon that was with the group falls into the cave after digging since the end of the previous chapter.

Canine: Oh, uh, er, Hi, sorry for breaking into your house, I was, I *stutters*... I was digging.

Pikachu: .....What are these called again?