Double Battle, Double Victory

After the battle against Leon Ash and Azula participated back in Hulbury, our heroes now ride upon the cruise liner headed for Driftveil City in Unova, home to both the Battle Dome for Ash's Frontier Battle in Nimbasa City, and Serena's next Pokemon contest in Virbank City. Just now, the ship docked within the harbor of Driftveil, which Ash and his crew departed off of. However, this didn't stop Green from wobbling a bit and leaning against the port's guard rail.

Ash: Are you okay, Green?

Green: I, uh.... I don't think this ship.... Agreed with me.

Suddenly, the Sceptile covered his mouth with his hand and ran off as Gary looked around the town.

Gary: *sighs* Unova. I've always wanted to come here. Especially since this region is a lot more unique than most others.

Serena: Why's that?

Gary: You see, Serena, Unova is the one region where Pokemo originally found in the other 9 known regions are incredibly rare. Not even Paldea Pokemon are found here and they're the closest region to here.

Cobalt: I remember coming here once. It wasn't anything too eventful, but I saw this really cool Pokemon.

Azula: Really?

Cobalt: Yeah, it was on four legs, shiny skin, and get this. A freaking sword came out of its forehead!

Ash: A.... A sword? Coming out of a Pokemon's forehead?

Cobalt: Yep.

Ash: Cobalt, no offense, but I find that really hard to believe.

Cobalt: But I sa...... *sighs* I know.....

Green then returned to the group just as they were about to leave the port as Serena looked at her handheld.

Serena: Okay, so Nimbasa City should be to the right of us, right across from the Driftveil Bridge.

Green: Wow, it's actually that easy?

Serena: Apparently. It says the person you're fighting is a man named Tucker. Seems pretty... Flamboyant, I should say.

Ash: Well, after the battle with Leon, it'd be great to have a simple battle without any sort of shouting or large crowd watching us.

—---------------------------------------------------

However, as they got to the Battle Dome in the illustrious Nimbasa City, things were the opposite of the calm, tranquil environment Ash had hoped for.

Female fans: TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER! TUCKER!

The boy frowns at the sight of countless women flooding the stands inside the Battle Dome of where he now stands. After coming across an uncomfortable crowd of reporters and cameramen after arriving in Nimbasa City and awkwardly partaking in a press conference, Ash finally stood backstage with his Pokemon, trying to come up with who should battle this time. He then turns to Scott, who is standing next to Aiden and Jaws with his signature smirk.

Ash: So... This Tucker guy is popular?

Scott: You could say that. Tucker is a great strategist, but he's also a performer at heart. He tries to make every battle he's in entertaining whether he wins or loses, and that definitely includes a match against the trainer who has defeated 2 out of 7 Frontier Brains.

Ash: Okay, so here's a question. Why couldn't you have explained that to me before the press conference where I made things awkward by asking who was Tucker that the reporters were asking me about?