Unholy Matrimony

After their scuffle with the Eevee brothers and dealing with the shocking reunion of Pikachu, Ash and his group are still on their way to find a way to Cinnabar Island, allowing Brock to stop at the nearest town to restock food first. However, they stop their tracks as Cobalt sports something they just passed.

Cobalt: Hey guys, check this out.

Ash: What is it?

Brock: It looks like a signpost... And it has a missing person's poster on it.

Indeed it was a wooden signpost, which was used to put up a poster of a missing child. However, the poster was decorated with a picture of a young boy wth expensive booking clothes. However.... The boy seemed familiar due to his hair.... His BLUE hair.

Ash: Is that...?

Misty: He looks like....

Brock: It can;t be......

Cobalt: Holy crap, is that....

Green: No way.....

Loki: Impossible.....

All: JAMES?!

Indeed, the boy in the picture looked extremely similar to James, the oh so familiar member of Team Rocket.

Ash: It... It certainly looks like James, alright.

As they stood by, a limo was seen driving up to the. They watched as the limo drove up more and more before stopping as an older man peaked out from one of the windows.

Man: Have you seen the boy in that photo?

Misty: If you mean James from Team Rocket... Unfortunately, yes. Every day for the past 6 months.

Man: Jolly good! Eureka! Quick, to the estate!

The man then opens the door and grabs the group, hulling them into the limo as it then sped off. However, they weren't the only ones in the area as the Team Rocket trio were seen coming out from the bushes. Jessie and Meowth came out from their spots as James solemnly came out form his spot as they looked at the sign.

Jessie: Hmm, this kid looks a lot like you.

James: You think so? He looks awfully pathetic.

Meowth: I think that's what she means. Maybe we better go investigate.

As Jessie nodded in agreement, she and Meowth began running after the limo as James stayed behind, sighing.

Jessie: James!

Meowth: What are you waiting for?

James: You guys go ahead, I'll wait here.

Jessie: Lik hell you will, come on!

James: *crosses arms* Make me.

Jessie frowns and growls, where the screen then transitions to her dragging a screaming James behind her as Meowth held his feet.

James: Help! Somebody!

—----------------------------------------------

Back with Ash and friends, the limo they were driving in just drove through the front gates as the passengers inside relaxed, holding cups of tea as Cobalt and Green snacked on some biscuits.

Man: No need to get restless, we're almost to our destination.

Misty: Seems like we drove past the main gate about half an hour ago.

Green: Woah, look out the window!

Ash looked out the window, as did the others by instinct. They gawked and marveled as they saw a giant mansion in the distance.