Little Blob Of Horrors

After leaving Fuschia City and defeating their gym leader Koga, Ash and the group had discovered that the location of the 7th gym is on a distant island called Cinnibar Island, where the leader masters over Fire types. Though Ash mainly plans on using Azula and Aiden in the fight, he still trained his other Pokemon, which paid off tenfold as Cobalt had created more combo moves with his Aura Sphere but in his attempt of sparring against Joh and using Energy Ball, Green had accidentally learned Leaf Storm.

However, as they continued ahead through the sunny day, clouds suddenly shrouded the sky. Cobalt was the first to notice as a drop of water fell onto his head, making him look up in confusion.

Ash: What is it?

Cobalt: I thought I just felt... A raindrop just now.

Suddenly, Cobalt's theory was proven right as it suddenly began to harshly rain. Panicking, th group covered their heads and ran forth through the rain and fresh mud... except Azula as she savored the rain as she ran,

Azula: This is fine. I'm okay with what is happening.

Brock: We gotta get out of this rain!

Misty: How?! We're in the middle of nowhere!

Ash: Wait, what's that?!

He points over to what seems to be a large house, the roof resembling the top of a circus tent that stood not too far away.

Brock: What's a house doing all the way out here?

Misty: I don't like the look of it.

Green: Well, we don't have the time to be picky now, do we?

They began running before bursting through the door, revealing a darkened room with a tile floor. Cobalt shook himself off from the rain as they looked around, in front of them was a large stage with red curtains, a sign above reading "Imitahouse".

Azula: I don't think anyone's here.

Misty: What is this place?

Brock: It looks like some kind of theater...

Ash: Hopefully, if anyone lives here, they wouldn't mind us staying until the rain stops.

Misty: *points* Hey, look at that.

The others followed her pointing, spotting what seemed to be a Pikachu facing away from them.

Brock: A Pikachu? What's it doing here?

Ash: Probably lives here.

Green: Hey, buddy. *approaches* Sorry to barge in like this, but we had to get out of the rain. *grabs Pikachu's shoulder* Would it be okay if we stay for a while *turns Pikachu around* until the.... Rain...... Stops?........

In his shock, the Grovule gasps and breathes in a odd way as his eyes widen in shock before Cobalt approaches, his eyes widening in shock.

Cobalt: Well... This is something you don;t see everyday.

Ash: What, what is it, guys?

Green: This... This thing ain;t right!

The others looked to see what Green was panicking about. The Pikachu looked normal enough... only for its face to be replaced by a pair of dot eyes and a simple line for a smile.

Pikachu?: .....Hi.

Misty: *grunts in shock* What's wrong with it?!

Brock: Could be a new kind of Pikachu..