Mystery Of The Lighthouse

Just to let you all know, I looked it up. Apparently, Lucario and the Sobble line are indeed in the same egg group. I didn;t know that before making the previous chapter, jut thought I'd put it here.

—--------------------------------------

The next afternoon after Kestrel's birth, the group was traveling down a shady forest trail. Azla had taken her old perch on Ash's shoulder as Misty carried Kestrel, in order to help the baby get used to the others. As they walked, Green let out a huge yawn and rubbed his eyes.

Ash: Tired, Green?

Green: Yeah. I had a really weird dream last night and couldn't get back to sleep after that.

Ash: It must have been the hot sauce we ate with dinner last night, because I had a weird dream too.

Misty: What was it?

Ash: It was the weirdest thing ever. I dreamed my team and I were in an alternate reality and all but Aiden were different Pokemon. I even thought I had a Pikachu and.... Never mind.

Cobalt: Yeah, I weirdly thought my spot as Ash's starter was taken by a Rattata of all Pokemon.

Green: Actually, same here. Except I was a Fearow..... A FEMALE Fearow.

Ash: Brock, I love your homemade hot sauce, but I am NEVER eating it right before bed again.

Brock: *nods* Gotcha.

Misty: Ugh! We should have reached the port by now!

Misty grumbled while checking the map. Brock took the map from her, looking at it.

Brock: I think you led us down the wrong trail, Misty.

Ash: Ha! Now I'm no longer the only one that gets us lost! *Misty elbow him* Ow!

Misty rolled her eyes at her raven-haired friend, then turned to Brock.

Misty: Brock, how do we get out of here?

Brock: I have no damn clue.

Ash: Let's just follow the trail. All roads gotta lead somewhere, right?

His friends reluctantly agreed to his plan. It was either that or backtrack, and possibly get more lost in the deep woods. 10 minutes later, they emerged from the woods to find a beautiful white sand beach and a sparkling blue ocean.

Misty: Look at that beautiful sunset! I love the beach!

Brock: Me too.

Brock pulled off his shoes and socks and rolled up his pant legs as Ash did the same. Green allowed his toes to sink into the sands as he looked over.

Green: Hey, look over there!

The Sceptile pointed in a random direction, the gang followed it to see a massive spire in the distance.

Green: It's a...... It's a Beach Boner......

Cobalt bursted out laughing as he put his hands on his knees to keep himself balanced as Ash, as mature as he had become, began giggling like the child he was.

Misty: What's so funny?

Ash: I uh...... Green said something about the lighthouse.

Brock: Good find, Green. Every lighthouse has a keeper, right? Maybe they can tell us where we are.

Misty: And maybe they'll have a bed. I'm tired of sleeping in a sleeping bag. I need my beauty sleep.

The group ran towards the lighthouse, hoping to get there before it got dark, however Brock should have watched where he was going. As he ran, he accidentally stepped on a small red crustacean Pokemon, who was understandably not too happy about that and clamped its pincer down onto Brock's big toe.