All In

The next day, Ash had told Gary about what had happened on that day. The biy was obviously shocked, yet terrified of what the kid he used to taunt had to go through, but it took a lot of convincing for Gary to not tell Daisy or his grandfather; either for his ability or to worry them. After Gary promised not to tell them, both he and Gary went their separate ways to bed and now, here Ash was.

As of now, he was in the quarterfinals of the Indigo Conference, going against his old friend, Alain. The stadium was packed with multiple spectators, yelling and cheering loudly as the two competitors eventually made it out.

Announcer: We've seen many battles in this year's Pokemon League, but now, It's time to see what really spices up as we enter the quarterfinals! And now, we meet the two trainers who fought tooth and nail to make it this far!

One one end, Ash, Cobalt, and Green walked out, gaining multiple cheers and applause from the audience. If Ash looked up, he could spot his parents, Professor Oak, Daisy (O), Misty, Brock, Wes, Goh, Gary, Arthur, Ivena, and the rest of his Pokemon cheering for him.

Announcer: In the green corner, we have Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!

While in the other corner, Alain makes his way out with Luna by his side. He looked up, smiling to see Lily, Lucy, and Moe cheering for him.

Announcer: And in the red corner, we have his opponent; Alain Flazer from Kalos's Lumiose City!

Misty: You got this, Ash!

Red: Let's go, son!

Lily: Take em, babe!

Moe: Go, Alain!

The two approached the field as they entered their respective saces as the referee approached with his two flags.

Announcer: And here comes the referee to dictate the match! Who will win, well let's find out!

Referee: This will be a 6-on-6 battle! Both trainers are allowed to substitute at any time, but no items allowed! Also, due to certain discoveries, only one Mega Evolution will be allowed per match! Will both sides let out their first Pokemon!

Ash: 'Okay..... Your league career depends on this battle.... You got this....' *points forward* Green, I choose you!

Alain: Hmm.... Alright. *throws Pokeball* Sauros, go!

Alain's Pokeball opened to reveal a large dinosaur like Pokemon with orange scales resembling rocks, a silver underbelly, along with a white beard and a sort of mane sticking from around its neck, that came with a crown like crest on its head. It let out a huge roar, which made Gren stumble as Ash got out his Pokedex.

Ash: Who's that Pokemon?

Pokedex: Tyrantrum, the Despot Pokémon. A Rock and Dragon type. Complete fossil restoration is impossible, allowing room for theories that its entire body was once covered in a feather-like coat. A single bite of Tyrantrum's massive jaws can demolish a car.

Cobalt: Woah, a fossil mon... Think Green can handle it?

Ash: I don't think, Cobalt. I KNOW.

Referee: Let the match begin!

Alain: Sauros, use Psychic Fangs!

Sauros rushed forward with his jaw widening as it glowed pink with psionic energy, Green looking for a means to counter.

Ash: Use Leaf Storm on yourself!

Luna: On himself?

Green obeyed as he twirled, the Leaf Storm encompassing him just as Sauros took a bite.... Only to spit as he got a mouthful of leaves. Alain looked around, only to gasp as he spotted Green right behind the dinosaur's head.