Oliver And The Gang

It has been three days since Ash, Cobalt, Green, Serena, and Gary had ran into Team Rocket and Gary caught Grookey, and already the two were thik like thieves. Gary had introduced the little guy to his other Pokemon and despite feeling uneasy at first, he started to become good friends with Blastoise, Jolteon, and Arctozolt. The next thing he knew, Grookey spent most of his time outside his ball, lounging on his shoulder. Though as they were o the train, he sat by Gary as he dug into a bag of cookies, only for his trainer to take them.

Grookey: Hey!

Gary: Nuh-uh, little guy. You've had enough.

Cobalt: *chuckles* Kinda reminds me of Kestrel at that age.

Green: He's literally 9 months old, Cobalt, they're not that apart.

Serena: We're almost to Circhester. And soon enough, my next contest.

Ash: I just know you'll win this one, Serena.

Serena: I hope so, we've been practicing nonstop and going over routines.

Soon, the train came to a halt.

Conductor: We've now arrived in Circhester! All aboard for Circhester, we have now arrived!

Passengers started getting off the train as the group followed, Green shivering after discovering how cold it really was. Snow fell from the sky all throughout the town as a large open building in the center seemed to be steaming from within.

Green: Cold.... Why is it so damn cold here?!

Ash: It only makes sense it's cold here, Green. The town's on top of a mountain. But at least we made it.

Gary: Speaking of which, isn't the contest today, Serena? I think we should make sure you have enough time to register on time.

Serena: No problem, Gary. *takes out PokeNav* Registration doesn't close until-

Suddenly, Serena gasps loudly, catching everyone's attention.

Serena: Oh my Arcues, they moved the time! I need to register by 10:30, and it's already 10:23!

Without another word, the three trainers and their Pokemon start running as fast as possible with Grookey struggling to stay on Gary's shoulder and Cobalt carrying a shivering Green bridal style. They keep running until they take a turn to a giant stadium and barge inside where Serena almost rams into the help desk

Serena: Please don't tell me I'm too late to register!

Desk Manager: *chuckles* No, you still have a minute left.

The girl sighs in relief as she hands her registration card to the woman at the front desk, who scans it and gives it back to her.

Desk Manager: Alright, you're set. We will need you to come to the back in five minutes with the rest of the competitors.

Serena: Great, thank you.

Cobalt: *sighs* That was cutting a little close.

Ash: No kidding. We almost bit the big one.

Gary: You should check on your tablet more often in case something like this happens.

Serena: *chuckles nervously* I'll get right on it next time.

Gary: Hey, I don't mean to sound like a downer, but are you sure you two are prepared for this, Serena? You only had 3 days to practice from Stow-In-Side to here.

Ash: No sweat, Gar. 3 days is plenty of time to come up with a good strategy. Right, Serena?

Serena: *hesitatedly* Er..... Honestly, 3 days is not a lot, but I think my Pokemon and I have things figured out now that I've experienced the battle stage first hand.