Psi Of The Beholder

In case you guys are wondering, the students of school except for Marcus, Flara, and Xero, are actual characters in the Pokemon world.

Wes is from Pokemon Collesium, Lana is from Sun and Moon, Bianca is from Pokemon Heroes, Alain is from the XY anime (obviously), and Goh is from Journeys.

Just wanted to get that out of the way.

—------------------------------------------

Inside the mess hall, Ash shows his schedule to the students he hung out with. It showed that Ash had one class which lasted from nine thirty in the morning until eleven. The rest of the day he had free time, and he planned to spend it training hard for his rematch with Sabrina, which would be in a week.

Wes: Oh, awesome! You're in my class!

Misty: While you're in class tomorrow, I think I'll check out the shops. Goh said there was a really nice mall here.

Flara: My class doesn't start until one. Mind if I come with you? I really need a new pair of sandals. I uh.... *sheepish* accidentally set fire to my old ones.

Misty: Not at all. That sounds like fun.

It would be great to spend time with another girl for once, and she and Flara had a lot in common.

Brock: I heard there's a Breeder's convention going on for the next few days. I'm going to check it out. There's even a cooking contest and I think I'll enter some of my recipes.

Ash: That sounds great, Brock. If the contest is still going on when I'm out of class, I'll come check it out. *Wes* Speaking of class, what's the class like? Is there anything I need to know?

Wes: Don't fall asleep during meditation. Trust me, I learned that the hard way.

Ash: *chuckles* I'll try not to. Do I need to bring anything?

Wes: No, just yourself. One good thing about Psychic school; you never have to take notes.

Brock: How long have you been at Psychic School?

Wes: Not very long, just a few-

Wes stopped talking and looked at Espeon, his eyes widening, then looked behind Ash. Ash turned to look where Wes was staring, but Wes stopped him.

Wes: Ash, what do you think of this CD?!

Wes said this a little too loudly as he put some headphones on Ash's ears. The song 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time' burst out of the CD player. Azula covered his ears and Greem rolled his eyes. Cobalt just looked amused, actua;;y grooving inhis seat to the tune. Wincing, Ash tried to take the headphones off.

Ash: Um, it's...

Wes: *whispers* Yeah, I know, it's an annoying song. Keep your mind on the lyrics. Don't look now, but Marcus was watching you.

Despite Wes's warning, Ash's eyes flicked to Marcus, who was sitting by himself in the table furthest from them with his Houndoom, Umbreon, Gengar, and an Alakazam next to him, but the cloaked boy's eyes were on his Pokémon, not Ash.

Cobalt: Well, right now, a lot of people are staring.

Ash: Wes, what's-

Wes: Keep your mind on the song lyrics. He snoops.

Ash: Um, what we were saying wasn't that-

Wes: No, he snoops in people's minds. Reads them without permission. Solana sensed that he was reading your mind since you came in here. I know you'd prefer to keep your thoughts secret, so I decided to warn you.