Chapter 19 - Yoongi

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul."  The Notebook, 2004

Word count: 1843

NOBODY ever wanted to hear that their soul mate could happily be with another person

NOBODY ever wanted to hear that their soul mate could happily be with another person. It was like a blow to the heart.

I was already reluctant to accept certain parts of the whole ordeal but now that Jimin had revealed we might not have a single chance, I felt like I was caving in on myself.

Shaking my head, I was the first to leave the living room. We had traveled to America, only eighty percent sure our soul mate was living there, hoping we could meet our soul mate and have a happily ever after like some Disney film.

So far, that was proving to not be the case. We had no real idea how to meet our soul mate. We had no real clues other than she spoke English and had blonde hair. Oh, and she might have a boyfriend.

Blowing out a breath, I sat on my bed and stared at the ceiling, replaying Jimin's cold words.

He was so happy—so excited to meet her. But ever since seeing her with another man, it struck a chord inside of him. Even though he had intense therapy for a long time, he still buried parts of himself.

Deep down, I don't think anyone could ever really touch that or make him face his demons except himself. Or maybe AB.

Our AB.

The girl who caused such an uproar among my friends. Who made our hearts race—who drove our thoughts wild.

We hadn't even met her and she was already affecting each of us in some way.

Oh angel, what rabbit hole have you led us down?

A ping interrupted my thoughts. Rolling to my side, I swiped my phone off my bedside table and unlocked it. Usually, I muted all of my social media notifications. We all received so many every day, that it became toxic and chaotic. So now, I was only notified if someone close to me messaged me or an important news article was released.