Chapter 82 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"When I drift off, I will dream about you. It's always you." - Avengers: Endgame, 2019

Word count: 1576

A beautiful month had passed since I moved to Seoul

A beautiful month had passed since I moved to Seoul. I was riding a high that I never wanted to let go of.

The boys were superb. In every form. They stayed with me for a week, helping me settle in. Namjoon and Yoongi even offered to teach me Korean. Admittedly, I had started learning some the moment I met them but it was difficult for me to grasp. I wasn't very good at learning languages.

Still, they were patient and kind.

I had also started searching for jobs. I even attended a few interviews. Two of the jobs required me to speak Korean so they were off the table. The third job was great but it was very far away. I'd have a long way to commute. I wouldn't give up though.

And then, one day, as I was returning home from my fifth job interview that was a failure, Namjoon pulled me aside and suggested I come and work for them. At first, I thought he was joking. Like there was no way he would want me to go and work for them.

But there was a serious expression on his face. There were no signs that he was joking.

"I—what about the others? And the board?" I had stuttered.

"I already ran it past Manager Jon. He thinks it's a great idea." He had replied. "Everyone else really wants you there. I know that the boys will miss you if you have to go for several hours to another place. Plus, it means you can travel with us."

He was making good points.

"Can I think about it?"

He smiled softly and gave me time to think about it.