Chapter 90 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I want the fairy tale," - Pretty Woman, 1990

Word count: 1581

"NOW are you absolutely certain you want to do this? We can call it off if you don't

"NOW are you absolutely certain you want to do this? We can call it off if you don't. I don't want you to be scared about this. In fact, why don't we postpone—"

"Jin," I said his name, stopping his ramblings. "It's okay. I'm okay. I can do this."

His expression softened and he loosened a breath. "Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you."

"You're not," I shook my head, making my way over to him. "It's been long enough. We promised them we would do this."

He nodded his head in acceptance, albeit reluctantly. For the past hour, Jin had been spiraling, worrying for me. I had no time to really process my emotions because I had to calm and assure him. I didn't mind though—it was a good distraction.

"Darling?" Tae's bright voice called from the room next to us.

"In here!" I yelled in response as I hugged Jin. "I'll be fine. I have you guys."

Taehyung stepped into the room after I pulled away from Jin. He looked as handsome as ever, with his now blue hair combed back. I saw his adoration for me swirl in his hypnotic orbs. Tae was never shy about his feelings for me. I knew he wanted to scream his love for me from the rooftop of this building.

"We're set up in the other room. Are you ready?" He asked, tilting his head to the side adorably.

"Yes, I am," I nodded my head confidently. I had chosen a respectable outfit and had put minimal to no make-up on.

Squaring my shoulders, I walked over to my younger soul mate.

"You look beautiful by the way, darling," His voice rumbled, his voice slicing through the air like a knife.

"Thanks," I replied, smiling up at him.

He guided me into the lounge where my other five soul mates were situated. They all threw me compliments the moment I stepped into the room.

I sat in between Hobi and Jimin who both wrapped an arm around my waist immediately. I appreciated the comfort, of needing to have their support.

"The live will begin in five minutes. Remember, if anybody asks a question you don't like, then we will step in and deflect it," Namjoon reminded me again. We had gone over what would happen on this live earlier today.