Chapter 80 - Namjoon

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing, 1987

Word count: 1487

I watched our gorgeous soul mate gawk out of the window at the scenery

I watched our gorgeous soul mate gawk out of the window at the scenery. She was in awe of the city, gushing over everything. Seoul was a beautiful place and I was beyond thrilled she had decided to come. 

I chuckled at her, falling in love with her all over again. I was glad we had managed to sort things out. I couldn't imagine life without her. She had left such a mark in my life—in my life.

My eyes were on her face as we arrived at the dorms. She was frozen in shock at how extravagant they were. Big Hit had decided where we would live. We got to choose the interior design but they had the final say on location. The place we lived had very good security twenty-four-seven. It was a must. Whilst we loved our fans, there were a few that went too far. So, it was vital we had a stable and efficient security system. 

"This is where we're going to live?" She questioned, breathlessly.

Hobi chuckled from beside me. "Yes, sunshine. Welcome home."

We received a hand from the employees of the building. Alice was still gaping at the building.

"Come on, sweetheart. Let's get you inside," I leaned down and murmured into her ear. I laid my hand flat on her lower back and guided her inside whilst wheeling my suitcase with my spare hand. The boys were all taking her things or handing them to the employees here.

She kept bouncing her eyes around everywhere.

We lived on the top floor since it had the biggest space. We each had our own room plus we had recently renovated a room for our soul mate. Even though I hoped she would want to sleep with us, I knew she would need her own room for some privacy.