Chapter 57 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"Change is nature. The part we can influence. And it starts when we decide."  — Ratatouille, 2007

Word count: 2057

THE boys were surprised to see me when I rocked up to their house at one in the morning

THE boys were surprised to see me when I rocked up to their house at one in the morning. Most of them were still awake, except for Yoon-gi who was out like a light.

Since we were all exhausted, we greeted each other and then it was decided I would sleep in Namjoon's room tonight.

Unlike Jungkook and Jin, he was more confident.

Namjoon handed me makeup remover and some of his clothes. Like all of their clothes, they hung down on my small frame. Namjoon was so tall that his trousers pooled around my ankles. I honestly looked ridiculous. Nonetheless, I loved wearing their clothes. They felt comfier than my own clothes and smelt amazing.

At the sight of me, he chuckled. "You look so small in my clothes."

Playfully, I glared at him. "It's not funny."

"It makes you look hot. And it shows that you are mine," He murmured in a sultry tone. Goosebumps rose on my arms at his seductive words; I had to suck in a breath.

Blushing at his words, I bit my bottom lip and peered up at him. He gazed down at me with his dark orbs that could swallow me whole.

"Keep staring at me like that sweetheart and I'll lose control," He whispered huskily.

"Is that a bad thing?" I flirted back, taunting him.

Namjoon sucked in a breath and hovered his face over mine. In awe of everything about him, I felt like his prey.

"It is if you aren't ready." He answered, staring intensely into my eyes. Just like my other soul mates, he was being cautious and wary. He didn't want to harm or push me too far. What they all failed to understand was that I wanted them as much as they wanted me. We were two peas in a pod—or in this case, eight perfect peas in a pod.