Chapter 37 - Yoon-gi

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."  — Dirty Dancing, 1987

Word count: 2945

AFTER Jungkook's successful date—his words—it was me next

AFTER Jungkook's successful date—his words—it was me next. Jungkook claimed it went better than he could have ever expected, gushing it was the best day of his life.

Nervousness was an understatement of how I was feeling. I messaged her privately on Wednesday, asking her how the date went. I was surprised how the conversation didn't feel awkward in the slightest. I asked her if she was still free Thursday to which she replied yes. So, I asked if I could take her out on Thursday.

And that was how I ended up here, outside of her friend's apartment, with a bunch of roses in my sweaty hands. It was true that I hid my feelings well. My last two relationships had not gone well at all. They were mostly cold and unfeeling. I didn't seek anything but physical feelings. 

But with Alice, I felt the need to be with her. She was constantly on my mind, her gorgeous face swirling around my mind. My soul gift enabled me to hear what she was doing. Yesterday, I heard her humming a tune under her breath softly. It was so endearing, I longed to listen to it in person.

Since we had revealed the order of dates, I had been planning what to do with Alice. I wanted to show her how much she meant to me, especially since I struggled to say it. She needed to know that I desperately wanted her. I was to the point of obsession when it came to her.

The door swung open to reveal my sinfully gorgeous soul mate. She was wearing a delectable black dress that hugged her curves beautifully and toned her tanned legs. She was wearing minimal make-up, not that she needed any.

I was certain my jaw was nearly on the floor. Her beauty would astound me for the rest of my life.

"Yoon-gi," She said my name with a roll of her tongue, making her even sexier. It should be a crime how lethal she could be.