Chapter 63 - Alice

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo and Liberty. You can also read ahead of my new stories Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

"What we've got here is failure to communicate." - Cool Hand Luke, 1967

Word count: 2103

I was beyond nervous to watch the interview

This would be the first time BTS had been interviewed after their break. It was the first interview where they'd admit they had a soul mate—me. The public was finally going to know.

Anna was sitting in the lounge with me. They had apparently done the interview several hours ago. I had received positive messages from most of them, telling me it had gone well. Still, my nerves were through the roof.

"Remember, don't go onto social media. Let me do that. The worst thing a celebrity can do is check what people are saying about them online." She advised.

"A celebrity?" I repeated, snorting.

Anna shrugged her shoulders, "That's what you will be soon. Everyone will know who you are."

Not helping, Anna.

The interview was aired on an American television talk show as a recording. I'm sure the video would always be uploaded online as well.

With bated breath, I watched as the host popped back up after the adverts and announced it was time for a special, pre-recorded interview from one of the biggest bands in the world—my boys. Anna cheered for them, hooting at the screen.

The screen switched and revealed my beautiful soul mates. Four of them sat on a comfortable-looking couch whilst three of them sat on stools behind them. They were all dressed immaculately and had an air of professionalism around them. Did they always seem like this when on TV?

"Hello BTS!" The interviewer greeted them in English. Politely, the boys replied with gorgeous smiles and proper mannerisms. Seeing them on TV made me miss them even more. "So, you're here for this special interview today to tell us why you went on a month-long break."